2 Server sugestions

Discussion in 'Website and Server Suggestions' started by white_shark96, Jun 12, 2015.

1. white_shark96

white_shark96 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Hi, I am presenting myself. I'm new on the server as the forum.

I would like to give 2 suggestions and hopefully been implemented on the server, I hope more people can agree with me.

1º Addition of a plugin similar to Treecapitator or limit the trees growth: I dont't care chopping a tree but ... what about those huge trees that you need 5-10 min to complete chop and you allways forget the last log? With both of the options I gave would be perfect to prevent thsi 'problem'.

2º Addition of a market zone: There are lot of people who have shops on their islands but ... what about creating a zone close to the spawn where you have to buy a plot to create your own shop and been visited by everyplayer while you are not online? (reducing the amount of plots to 1 so millionaries dont monopolize the market)

Thanks so much for reading and hope some of this proposes can be added to the server (10/10 is my mark to the server)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2015
  2. AwkwardDF

AwkwardDF Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -8
    I voted for the Market Zone, but anways the Treecapitator is a bad idea, I make big trees on purpose sometimes just to get my self some more wood.

I simply just get shears and shave the leaves out and mine the wood, it's as simple as that.

3. white_shark96

white_shark96 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    You can use the poll to get a better view of what people think about that. (sorry, I could't see the poll becuase I hadn't choosen any option)

Talking about the trees you want to do .. there is a plugin that only chop the logs, leaving the leaves intact so you can get the leaves and dont have to climb the whole tree and destroy every hidden log.

Thanks for giving your opinion :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2015
  4. Reags

Reags Guest

Ratings:
    +3 / -4
    I'm not really sure about the treecapitator. Sure it may be good in theory but it kind of ruins the experience of skyblock if you can do things easily, if you get what I mean. Plus with the log thing, some donors can fly there to get the piece of wood, which give people the idea to donate to keep the server running.

The market place isn't a bad idea but my problem is it will look bad at spawn if I'm completely honest. Not to mention, people might use it a lot and we would have to keep building plots which is a pain for the staff as there are only a certain few that can actually make them.

Thanks for your suggestions :) we'll keep them in mind.

5. segagamer20611

segagamer20611 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    i kinda like the buying the plot thing to create a shop would be nice anyone else agree??

6. white_shark96

white_shark96 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
  7. white_shark96

white_shark96 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Yeah, I know that could be a bit hard for admins ... but ... what about creating that just for a certain type of donors? For expample, those who has a better donation than God.

Then admins could build a normal size market but with lots of floors (only able to be purchased by those donors) and having lot of floors, so every floor follows the same patron as the first floor.

Thanks for taking this on mind

8. SirApathy

SirApathy Guest

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Well yall can use PlotMe for the plots. You can sell each plot for a certain price or even do it free whatever yall choose. Just gotta make a few edits to it so it fits your desires and there yah go. Everyone could purchase a plot thats about 16x16 or something like that and people could make shops. I think its a great idea for a market place, since yall wanted more players to interact with eachother and make more shops. Really easy to setup and I'm sure a lot of players would like it.

• Like Like x 2
  9. RubyRose2151

RubyRose2151 Member God

Ratings:
    +21 / -12
    Wow I Am Late On This Forum Post .t. btw i like the Plots Idea and staff can just use //copy and //paste or do //fill 40 dirt/grass/etc :roll: that simple :l

10. white_shark96

white_shark96 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    I dont exactly mean a plot from bot to sky, because u wont be able to stack floor one above the other but ... yes, that's the point :)
    Never is late :p and totally agree with you, the only difficulty would be the first floor and the decoration, then Worldedit will do the rest.

Thanks for having this participation on the suggestions, I really think that market would benefit lots of players, not only those who wants to sell items but also those who want to buy from others and not from admin shop.

Greetings, white_shark96

• Like Like x 1