Accidental kick resulting in echest going bye-bye

Discussion in 'Islands' started by ZenVibes, Jan 22, 2017.

1. ZenVibes

ZenVibes New Member Overlord

Ratings:
    +16 / -4
    I was joking around with Woofer and taking all the melons, when he decided to /kick Frixiee. He thought it would only send me to spawn, being the fact that it does that to people who are not members of the island. He did not know it would removed me from the island. When I joined back, my enderchest was empty! I had a lot of spawners in there and some other stuff, and I would like know if there is a way that I can get my stuff back, being that this was an accidental kick.

2. Hypurr_

Hypurr_ do custom titles work? Skymaster

Ratings:
    +54 / -1
    Unless there is sufficient proof of your enderchest being wiped from the island kick, I doubt there is anything staff members are able to do. I'll speak with them and see their opinions on this matter.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. ZenVibes

Ratings:
    +16 / -4
  4. ZenVibes

Ratings:
    +16 / -4
    How the hell am I supposed to prove my echest got cleared, when I wasn't even expecting an island kick in the first place? Im not one to take screenshots of every little detail

• Like Like x 1
  5. paulie2304

paulie2304 Member

Ratings:
    +16 / -4
    she does have a point tbh :p

6. Hypurr_

Hypurr_ do custom titles work? Skymaster

Ratings:
    +54 / -1
    Then how are we supposed to determine whether the echest was actually cleared from the island kick or not? We just have to take your word for it? What if the next person that reports this and their echest was empty in the first place or had very little amounts of items? This could lead to false information given, but we wouldn't know because there wasn't any proof saying that the had those items in the first place or not.

That's why we ask for proof. It's not that we have a hatred to actually do things on the server, we just don't want to make the wrong step without any justification on solid grounds that what we're doing is right without error.

7. ZenVibes

Ratings:
    +16 / -4
    Isn't there like a way to tell what was in the damn chest. Is there not a plugin to do so? I literally lost like 15-30 spawners. It's ridiculous that you even expect people to screenshot every little detail, when they aren't even expecting certain events like this to occur.

8. itdave

itdave Well-Known Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +266 / -21
    why dont you just force woofer to pay for all the items back since he was the one to kick them? ez fix? or are we gonna pull the uh sorry no proof go fudge yourself card again. come on, who would make such a big deal about a false claim. like they have to be really determined to want that stuff to make a fourm and then stand with it for awhile. at least do something about it. and if you go to say "uh well if we do it for them we have to do it for everyone else" uh how about write in the command in bold red print " THIS WILL DELETE THE PERSONS INVENTORY IF THEY ARE ON YOUR ISLAND, OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE REMOVED NORMALLY IF THEY ARENT." and then repay the items which she claims she had and then this mistake will never happen again, if it does then it is pretty justifiable to have the person who did it force to pay for their stuff.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  9. zjobke

zjobke Member God

Ratings:
    +35 / -1
    Woofer is very rich, make him pay for everything you lost :p

10. ZenVibes

Ratings:
    +16 / -4
    I did. He gave me 500k ;p