another resart

Discussion in 'Website and Server Suggestions' started by MrWelder, Dec 25, 2014.

1. MrWelder

MrWelder Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +2 / -2
    so i have been thinking, and i have thought about a another restart because the Eco is becoming really bad like someone has 17mil that's pretty bad. and i think that u guys (staff) should make better chose's on staff, so things like one of the staff member don't start to spawn stuff in for other people or give it away. E.G someone (not named) spawner's in 300 spawner's and sold them all for 10k each so that's what i am saying u need to make better choses on staff. anyway back to the restart i am going to put a poll to say if u would like another restart (because the Eco is stuffed) or if u don't want a restart and if u don't know i will put one for that as well. anyway i have been talking to a some of the people are saying that they shouldn't be a restart and some are saying that they should be because the Eco is stuffed

2. Tylernxl

Tylernxl New Member God

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    W00d you cant vote for your own poll :/

3. oliver_games

oliver_games Member

Ratings:
    +3 / -3
    I Dont want anpther reset because i just got my island it a good place and also my youtube viewers will just get more confused