Baited and tricked

Discussion in 'Reports' started by Lmino, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Lmino

Lmino New Member God

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    The_Lazy_Sans asked me to teleport to them. Upon accepting their request, they told me to stand in front of a dispenser. I asked why and was told I would receive a diamond. So soon as I stood in front of it, a pumpkin with curse of binding was put on my head.

Being as I am trying to play with minimal deaths and was going to restart whenever I die, this causes me much grief. I cannot build/play with the pumpkin blocking the majority of my screen, and the only way to remove it would be to take my first death. If I don't stick to my word of restarting at every death then my progress will feel less accomplished; but that means the only way I can now play on this server is if I lose all my progress due to one player's lie and pull of a lever.

This forum will not let me select multiple images to upload so I have made an imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/cY3Bt

If needed, I can put the files on a different image sharing site or send them directly to a member of staff.

This post is also a request to see if anyone on staff would be able to remove the helmet from me without killing me.

2. Lmino

Lmino New Member God

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Not sure who removed the pumpkin while I was offline; but you have my gratitude, thank you.

3. AmandaMarissa

AmandaMarissa Good Noodle God

Ratings:
    +192 / -0
    Let us know if it happens again. If it does, make sure to screenshot any tp requests/offers/etc for solid proof.