Can an admin are someone help?

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by itdave, Nov 26, 2016.

1. itdave

itdave Well-Known Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +266 / -21
    well i dont know of this captaibob you speak of (probably captianbobs evil twin smh) but you should probably should contact captianbob if you want help, imo.

(joke)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. 1stGlitch

1stGlitch Well-Known Member Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +277 / -0
    Please edit your post to follow the appeal format. The ban appeal template can be found here.

~Glitch

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2016
  3. ObsidianWave

ObsidianWave New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Are you disputing a ban, mute or jail? ban

Why was this punishment given? for "cheating" in parkour

Who administered this punishment? i don't know

Do you feel as if you don't deserve this punishment? no

If you feel as if you didn't deserve it, do you have proof showing why? I attatched two screenshots of my .minecraft, versions, and mods folders to show that I have no hacked clients.

Why should we lift your punishment? because i was playing the parkour normally and did not cheat

Anything else you would like us to know? I didn't even know using ender pearls in parkour was possible, and I didn't have any to use if I did.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2016
  4. itdave

Ratings:
    +266 / -21
    hmm idk not my place to say but its sort of weird how some of your screenshots didnt even take a picture of your mods, but not my place to say, i'd say glitch will probably do his magic and find something in there to prove you inno or not

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. ObsidianWave

ObsidianWave New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
  6. Panteon

Panteon Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +48 / -0
    Posting a screenshot of your .minecraft folder or mods folder doesn't prove anything lmao

7. ObsidianWave

ObsidianWave New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    How can I prove that I didn't cheat then? Check the server logs that you probably don't have anymore? It is kind of a loaded question to ask me to prove something I could only prove by a video.

8. _Samuel_

_Samuel_ Active Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +120 / -9
    After seeing you complete the parkour twice in a short amount of time I decided to watch you for a while because I didn't see you cheat the other 2 times. When joining the first map, I watched you afk for 5-10 minutes then start doing the parkour, at one point it seemed like you teleported to the first checkpoint but then you failed and I guess you gave up trying so you decided to fly. I didn't record this but as staff I am allowed to ban someone that is breaking the rules. Thanks for the appeal.

9. ObsidianWave

ObsidianWave New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I wish i could teleport, but I can't. The flying probably had something to do with the lag i had after falling off the checkpoint tower, but if that's what you think then there's probably no convincing you. Thanks anyway!

10. itdave

Ratings:
    +266 / -21
    lag somehow makes you magically float in the air in which you couldn't of touched if you didnt have lag? explain logic?

11. 1stGlitch

Ratings:
    +277 / -0
    You version's folder was last modified just an hour before you posted, although none of the folders inside it had been modified in the past day, the only possible solution is that you deleted a folder inside your versions folder before you took the screenshot. As well you have many forge installations and yet apparently your mods folder is completely empty... Almost as if you emptied it just to take that screenshot.
    I'm sure you were hoping we didn't have them anymore.
    Sending too many packets is a common side effect of most hack clients, I've seen it many times before.
    And of course my favorite part:
    This combined with the fact that you deleted folders before taking your screenshots is enough evidence to determine that your ban was justified.

Now of course all of this is just extra, the fact that 2 staff members watched you fly through the parkour is enough already.

Thanks for the appeal,
    ~Glitch

P.S. Ban expires December 2nd.

• Like Like x 4
  12. ObsidianWave

ObsidianWave New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I'm not saying that I flew there because of lag, I'm saying that it looked like I flew there because the teleportation back to the checkpoint after you fall into the water, probably activated by a command block, is literally just quickly moving you from the water straight back to the checkpoint through the air. What I assumed was that the command block somehow put me at the beginning point instead of the checkpoint and then moved me back to the checkpoint to fix the mistake, activated by the literal minecraft base code.

And if you would look it up the sending too many packets thing can happen when you have completed several events recently and/or you have taken a lot of steps or jumps and are lagging badly, this looks very similar to flying in the code universe.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2016
  13. 1stGlitch

Ratings:
    +277 / -0
    That's just simply not possible, sorry, appeal denied, post locked.

~Glitch

• Like Like x 1