Cocoa Beans in shop!

Discussion in 'Website and Server Suggestions' started by CrawMuss69, Aug 7, 2016.

1. CrawMuss69

CrawMuss69 Active Member Titan

Ratings:
    +30 / -19
    Hi there users! In my quest to finish all island challenges I have come across something very important! Due to there being no Cocoa Beans in shop, you cannot obtain them on the server. Therefore, one of the challenges cannot be completed and Sammies' famous cookies cannot be made. I have also noticed that it is not possible for players without the /spawnmob ability to progress past the "animal farm" challenge as they cannot be rewarded the animals from other challenges. They need in order to complete the "animal farm" challenge. Once completing various other challenges the server is supposed to spawn certain animals for players, however when they complete the challenges they get the error: "I'm sorry, but you do not have permission to perform this command. Please contact the server administrator if you believe that this is in error." Please fix this and put Cocoa Beans in the shop! Thanks!

2. Kingofthedogs

Kingofthedogs Active Member Overlord

Ratings:
    +111 / -10
    Cocoa beans are in the shop. They are on the right side 2nd row on the backside.

3. CrawMuss69

CrawMuss69 Active Member Titan

Ratings:
    +30 / -19
    I was looking yesterday and couldn't find them anywhere. Thanks!