Commands that are slightly broken

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by minerthesecond, Jul 7, 2017.

1. minerthesecond

minerthesecond New Member God

Ratings:
    +2 / -2
    I need to say one thing
    /espawner is quite broken now
    So, I suggest removing Villager from the list.

That is it, Villager is broken in /espawner due to vindicators and evokers being enabled, both dropping emeralds
    The cleric villagers can have emeralds for exp bottles, redstone or even lapis
    But sometimes you can get REALLY good enchanted books from trades, like a sharp 4 eff 3 book

This should be fixed, and may piss people off, but it's broken

Also if mob griefing is disabled, why not enable ghasts? they won't destroy stuff if it is on

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. LookAtMrLee

LookAtMrLee Member Overlord

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    The villager is working just fine. I can't see what is broken with it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. AmandaMarissa

AmandaMarissa Good Noodle God

Ratings:
    +192 / -0
    The only thing out of what you said that could be a problem is the redstone, but you can already get enough of that from witches and it just being relatively cheap. Lapis doesn't really do much on this server besides decorate. You can sell exp but it's not a huge money maker. We have /enchant so the books don't really worry me since someone could easily just do /enchant sharpness 5, as you should know as someone with the rank to use that command.

4. minerthesecond

minerthesecond New Member God

Ratings:
    +2 / -2
    I just remembered that you can make a large amount of IG farms with villager spawners... So that is one more thing to add

Also 16 lapis sells for a crap load of cash in the server shop, I could make about 10k in an hour with just lapis trading

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. LookAtMrLee

LookAtMrLee Member Overlord

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    If you can make 10k per hour by doing that then that's great :d
    I am make 1k per hour from my cactus farm. I personally don't see villager trading as an issue. Someone could buy 3 villager eggs like I did, and make a villager breeding pen and breed them. It took me about 3 days to have 150 villagers and they all got jiggy while I was doing other things on my island. It's not game breaking

• Like Like x 1