demote laidy_kaila

Discussion in 'Reports' started by Melv1n, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Melv1n

Melv1n Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +25 / -7
    She is threatening me.
    shes telling me that I'm abusing }>
    And all I did was ask for advice.
    and this dumbasso came at me tellin me I'm abusing

And btw she is actually bad staff she didn't know how the /spawnmob command works since she told me I couldn't spawn mobs on a hopper, but I spawned 10 chickens to prove her that I could and she told me I was abusing and I was like, n u lying come at me bruh. and she took off like a bird and left the server. Euw

2. 1stGlitch

1stGlitch Well-Known Member Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +277 / -0
    Thank you for your report, however I had a difficult time understanding it as you did not follow the clearly laid out report format as listed here. Normally in these instances we remove the report and ask you to post a new one following the correct format, however I think in the interest of saving everyone involved some time, i'll just explain how udderly ridiculous your report is now.

Starting off I would like to highlight the fact that I am approaching this as an unbiased mediator who read over the logs of what occurred several hours after it happened. I have not heard anyone's opinion or story yet, I have merely read over the messages that were sent. I believe in total transparency when it comes to these types of reports which is why the reports section is public - so everyone can see and understand what happened and what the result is. To maintain this transparency I am posting the unmodified log of exactly what happened so anyone reading this can also see it just as I did. (some private messages removed to maintain confidentiality - all messages relating to the issue at hand, private or not remained untouched.).

[06:58:15] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » thomas
    [06:58:19] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » i cant spawn my chickens
    [06:58:27] [Chat]: [Trial Staff] Laidy » thomas left
    [06:59:20] [Chat]: [Trial Staff] Laidy » where r u trying to spawn ur chickens
    [06:59:27] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » under the lava
    [06:59:40] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » under the lava
    [07:00:21] [Chat]: [Trial Staff] Laidy » ya u have to have solid surface to do it u cant do it ontop of a hopper
    [07:00:33] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » yeh xd
    [07:00:35] [Chat]: [Trial Staff] Laidy » unless u hold down shift
    [07:00:49] [Chat]: [Trial Staff] Laidy » what in the world
    [07:01:08] [Chat]: [Trial Staff] Laidy » r u using spawnmob?
    [07:01:12] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » ye
    [07:01:25] [Chat]: [Trial Staff] Laidy » please dont abuse it
    [07:01:31] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » its not abuse xd
    [07:01:42] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » im trying to make a infinite farm but this shizz aint working
    [07:02:20] [Chat]: [Trial Staff] Laidy » u can't have a infinite farm that's abusing it
    [07:02:44] [Chat]: _BEAN_ Indre_ » ooo farm of what i dont pay attention much XD
    [07:02:54] [Chat]: [Trial Staff] Laidy » animals
    [07:03:03] [Chat]: _BEAN_ Indre_ » aah right
    [07:03:06] [Chat]: [Trial Staff] Laidy » he's abusing spawnmob
    [07:03:10] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » oh
    [07:03:15] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » i am
    [07:03:28] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » thom said it was cool but ok, mr trial who cant help people
    [07:03:43] [Chat]: _BEAN_ Indre_ » well he paid for immortal and thats alot of cash to splash on a game tbh
    [07:04:09] [Chat]: _BEAN_ Indre_ » and ge paid for the perks and it might be abused but he did pay for it :/
    [07:04:24] [Chat]: [Overlord] Psy » doesnt mean he can abuse it
    [07:04:41] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » thom who is an admin said it was cool but laidy whos most likely gonna get rejected tells me its abuse.. who do i listen to
    [07:04:51] [Chat]: _BEAN_ Indre_ » he doesnt have to abuse it , im just saying he got what he paid for and can use it how he likes :/
    [07:04:56] [Chat]: [Overlord] Psy » ranks are a perk, not a right, they can be taken away for abuse
    [07:05:08] [Chat]: [Extreme] IRazzeyI » PsyBer21 is right.
    [07:05:25] [Chat]: [Overlord] Psy » thankyou Razzey
    [07:05:48] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » so do u think spawning mobs and testing a infinite farm is abuse_
    [07:05:54] [Chat]: [Member] AnnaBussel » no
    [07:06:00] [Chat]: _BEAN_ Indre_ » key word "TESTING" =3
    [07:06:14] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » 2 requests in less than 2 secs da#Furnace u want
    [07:06:16] [Chat]: _BEAN_ Indre_ » well what does the farm give you?
    [07:06:20] [Chat]: [Overlord] Psy » infinate = abusing
    [07:06:53] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » im tryna make a farm that auto feeds cows and when it overfills cows dies, its not a abuse since im not doing anything except watching it
    [07:07:16] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » and Laidy_Kilala wont talk
    [07:07:35] [Chat]: _BEAN_ Indre_ » hmm, sounds fine to me but im just a dumb donor :/
    [07:07:57] [Chat]: [Extreme] IRazzeyI » Maybe beacuse shes busy, or cant be bothered. (either way i dont blame her)
    [07:08:01] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » still, i spawned maybe 40 mobs in total to test it, its not like i spawn 2000 mobs and sell it i even dropped the loot
    [07:08:25] [Chat]: _BEAN_ Indre_ » yeah thats not abuse XD
    [07:08:42] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » but oh well let the so called *staff* take care of this
    [07:14:40] [Chat]: _BEAN_ Indre_ » they say its okay too make a normal infinite farm with spawn eggs but its not okay to use /spawnmob that we have paid for to get?
    [07:18:00] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » bois
    [07:18:06] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » yall gone be mad for this one
    [07:18:17] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » #laidy_kaila4Demote
    [07:18:26] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » #forumsWeRoast
    [07:18:32] [Chat]: [Extreme] IRazzeyI » i like laidy.
    [07:18:38] [Chat]: [Overlord] Psy » wow rude Melvin
    [07:18:40] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » u gotta check those threats
    [07:18:54] [Chat]: [Skymaster] HNuttSyBunny » You like everyone razz XD well i do too so... XD
    [07:18:54] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » nah shes really wrong on this one
    [07:19:05] [Chat]: [Extreme] IRazzeyI » tbh thats true xD
    [07:19:22] [Chat]: [Skymaster] HNuttSyBunny » XD
    [07:19:51] [Chat]: [Extreme] IRazzeyI » link
    [07:22:16] [Chat]: [Overlord] Psy » melvin, Laidy never threaten you at all so quit it with the lies
    [07:22:50] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » try me boi u eva heard of msg
    [07:23:29] [Chat]: [Overlord] Psy » bring it on little man, you dont know who your dealing with
    [07:23:44] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » ohh jesus now u threatening me
    [07:23:55] [Chat]: [Overlord] Psy » im not threatening anybody
    [07:24:02] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » u wrong on this on
    [07:24:08] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » one*
    [07:25:03] [Island Talk]: MrWelder: bro tell her that benny knows things about her that she doesnt want laidy to know
    [07:25:09] [Island Talk]: MrWelder: that might shut her up
    [07:25:38] [Island Talk]: Melv1n: na she aint talking cuz she knows imma get her banned
    [07:25:49] [Island Talk]: MrWelder: XD
    [07:26:01] [Island Talk]: MrWelder: just say it anyway
    [07:26:10] [Island Talk]: Melv1n: nah thatll get me in trouble
    [07:26:25] [Island Talk]: MrWelder: nar it wont u are just passing a message on for me
    [07:26:41] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » PsyBer21 msg MrWelder
    [07:26:48] [Chat]: [Overlord] Psy » no thankyou
    [07:26:50] [Island Talk]: MrWelder: /it she cant
    [07:27:05] [Island Talk]: MrWelder: /it she ignored me bc i said i and not invouling with here
    [07:27:14] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » aight hes telling u he knows things about u that ur sister does NOT wanna know
    [07:28:09] [Chat]: [Overlord] Psy » bye Melvin, enjoy the ignore list
    [07:28:12] [Chat]: [Extreme] IRazzeyI » xD
    [07:28:14] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » xd
    [07:28:35] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » ik she thinks she rules the server somehow xd
    [07:28:44] [Chat]: [Extreme] IRazzeyI » she really doesnt. but okay?
    [07:28:53] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » never said she did
    [07:29:47] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » but yeh im off to talk w some staff ill be on later
    [07:30:09] [Chat]: [Skymaster] HNuttSyBunny » Melvin nobody cares
    [07:30:23] [Chat]: [Member] Caser228 » I care :}
    [07:30:23] [Chat]: [Member] iiiMelvin » ur 11
    Now let's look at your report piece by piece:
    That's quite a claim to make against a staff member, but sure enough you said it in chat as well:
    Code:
    [Member] iiiMelvin » u gotta check those threats
    [Overlord] Psy » melvin, Laidy never threaten you at all so quit it with the lies
    [Member] iiiMelvin » try me boi u eva heard of msg
    But where are these messages you speak of? Believe me I've looked, in the entire conversation you had with Laidy, she never messaged you one time.

She did say that, as seen in the log:
    Code:
    [Trial Staff] Laidy » he's abusing spawnmob
    But that only becomes an issue if it isn't true. You claim to have spawned 40 mobs to "test" your infinite mobs farm:
    Code:
    [Member] iiiMelvin » still, i spawned maybe 40 mobs in total to test it, its not like i spawn 2000 mobs and sell it i even dropped the loot
    Well you didn't spawn 2000 mobs, but according to the command logs (not posted) you did almost get to 1000, in fact you spawned a total of 710 cows and 140 chickens in a 15 minute period. That is considered to be abusing the command as it causes server lag and there is no reason you require that many mobs.

Technically you didn't "ask" anything, you just said:
    Code:
    [Member] iiiMelvin » i cant spawn my chickens
    But we can't be too picky so we won't comment further on that.

Even if everything you have said so far has merit and is true (which we all know it isn't) - The report just became completely nullified because you called the person you are reporting a dumbass (I think? You put an extra o on the end).

Actually the logs clearly indicate she thought you were referring to spawn eggs:
    Code:
    [Trial Staff] Laidy » ya u have to have solid surface to do it u cant do it ontop of a hopper
    [Trial Staff] Laidy » unless u hold down shift
    [Trial Staff] Laidy » r u using spawnmob?
    after all you didn't actually specify how you were spawning the mobs, because once again you just said:
    Code:
    [Member] iiiMelvin » i cant spawn my chickens
    And of course, the only person who said anything remotely similar to "come at me bro" was PsyBer21:
    Code:
    [Overlord] Psy » bring it on little man, you dont know who your dealing with
    And based on the way you were acting - I don't blame her. (Someone remind me not to get on Psy's bad side)

I could have responded to this sooner had you used the correct format of course.

That's the wrap folks! We should really do this again sometime,
    ~Glitch

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1