DUMsmellaDUMDUM

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by DUMsmellaDUMDUM, Mar 19, 2017.

1. DUMsmellaDUMDUM

DUMsmellaDUMDUM New Member God

Ratings:
    +6 / -5
    Are you disputing a ban, mute or jail? Ban

Why was this punishment given? Griefing?

Who administered this punishment? No idea.

Do you feel as if you don't deserve this punishment? Yes, I have no idea what I "griefed"

If you feel as if you didn't deserve it, do you have proof showing why? What did I even grief?

Why should we lift your punishment? Because I don't even know what I did wrong. The only thing I can think of is me remodeling my plot wall because it didn't look as good as I wanted it to and since I bought the plot I thought i was allowed to do it.

Anything else you would like us to know?

DUMsmellaDUMDUM
    This message by DUMsmellaDUMDUM has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  2. itdave

itdave Well-Known Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +266 / -21
    staff probably thought you placed the wall via a bot and hence banned you. only logical explanation. they probably even saw a cactus growing in there

3. coolthom

coolthom Active Member Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +124 / -4
    There was a hole in the plotwall o.o

• Like Like x 1
  4. 1stGlitch

1stGlitch Well-Known Member Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +277 / -0
    You griefed a large section of wall at the plot area, the wall was outside of the plots themselves and you do not own any of the plots nearby. I'm sure you remember, you also built off of the plot area in nether rack and created a nice 3x3 platform over the void a short distance away. SixTSixSTANG and Pogitroy also griefed a little if that helps to jog your memory at all. Generally you would be banned for 8 days for such an offence but we shortened it to 4 just because we like you ;). It is rather unfortunate that you spent so long griefing the wall when it only took about 5 seconds to roll it back, but I guess that's just how it goes. I do enjoy responding to ban appeals where the appealer is playing stupid so thanks for that.

Ban appeal denied.
    Have a nice day,
    ~Glitch

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1