Helpers are bad

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Destro15, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Destro15

Destro15 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Recently, captianbob, you have gone nuts with handing out helper ranks. This is just the truth. And the truth is some of the helpers don't do their job, such as lonely and Lionfighter, they are on, being afk which isn't allowed, they don't ban/mute people when they are swearing/spamming/using caps, this is just ridiculous.
    Thanks again
    Destro....

2. captianbob

captianbob Active Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +149 / -0
    If you think some helpers are bad, list them here and i will look into it.

3. Destro15

Destro15 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Lionfighter
    Lonelystaccato (idk his name)

4. LonelyStaccato

LonelyStaccato Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I'm sorry, but don't be so quick to judge. There was a damn good reason why I was afk last night, and quite frankly, it's none of your business.

5. Lionfighter

Lionfighter New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    LOL.. Im pretty much the only staff that takes the rules seriously.. Same as Lonely when hes on... He enforces the rules even more. Dest.. You shouldn't be saying anything either. I've muted you before. You've broken rules before. You should not think to come on here and try to complain about staff when you cant follow rules yourself..

6. LonelyStaccato

LonelyStaccato Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    As Lion says, we used to be the only staff ever on. If you cant follow rules, why bitch about us staff?

7. socool121

socool121 New Member

Ratings:
    +10 / -1
    HEYY IM THE BEST!!! WE ALL KNOW THAT! juss saying xD!!! Naah but really we all have had bad days. You should've seen what i done!!!!

8. Destro15

Destro15 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Lonely, tbh, if you had a good reason for being afk, then why didn't you just leave the server, you know your not allowed to be afk. Plus you 2 don't really take rules seriously because you never really mute anyone.

9. captianbob

captianbob Active Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +149 / -0
    There is no rule for staff being afk. It is allowed, it still shows the presence of a staff. Meaning maybe he is just watching staff. And it was one night. He is fine. I'm afk all the time soooo....

10. ScarletKitty13

ScarletKitty13 Member

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    if i may interject - Helper is a trial rank to see if someone is ready for a higher staff position before giving them any real "power". the only way to eventually have staff promoted to mod or higher is to go thru Helpers and see if they do what's needed. i admit it can be frustrating if any staff is afk when help is needed, but it does happen sometimes and you're not always at the keyboard to logout when life gets distracting.

i'd like to remind everyone that our "regular players" should NOT be the ones breaking rules and needing to be kicked or muted!

11. LonelyStaccato

LonelyStaccato Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Next time your grandfather dies, tell me how you immediately rushed to your minecraft client to make sure you log off the server

12. Destro15

Destro15 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    oh I didnt realise im sorry.

13. DinosaurMode

DinosaurMode Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +25 / -3
    I honestly think Lonely does do his job, Lion is a great admin and I love him as an admin! Hes a good admin and hopefully he never gets demoted. I think helpers are good the way they are.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Destro15

Destro15 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I made a mistake making this i didnt do my research im sorry for any inconvenience I caused!

15. WulfGray

WulfGray Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -14
    agreed!!!!!!

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  16. WulfGray

WulfGray Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -14
    fk this sever

WulfGray
    This message by WulfGray has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4