Hey Everyone!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Sammie__, Mar 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sammie__

Sammie__ *~CookieQueen~* Overlord

Ratings:
    +234 / -0
    As always the top players for last month can be seen here.

I would like to apologize for taking so long with getting the crates back onto the server.

I have added a few extra prizes to be won!

We now have three new kits you can win out of the Rare and Golden Crates, the kits are: Wool, Glass, and Clay which gives you 8 of each coloured item once every week. The Wool kit is won out of the Rare Crate and the Glass and Clay kit are won out of the Golden Crate.

You can win permanent potion effects, Waterbreathing (/wb), FireResistance (/fr), Strength (/st), NightVison (/nv), and Speed (/sp); aswell as access to the commands: /sit (which will make your character sit on the spot you are standing on) and /gf or /glowfriend (which spawns a glowstone above your head that follow along lighting your path)

New Pets and Trails are able to be won out of each Crate; so good luck!

Elytras can be won out of the Crates, the Rare Crate has the enchantment of unbreaking and the Golden Crate has the enchantment of mending.

Totem of undying has been added to the Rare and Golden Crates.

(If something does not work, please let me know ASAP, and I will fix it)

Added Plugins:

New Trails: Since it was kind of glitchy; The new Trails offer Wings, Rain, and Block trails aswell as the normal partical trails we are used to; Wing Trails can be won out of the Golden Crate, Rain trails can be won out of the Rare Crates, and the block trails can be won out of the normal Crate. Access command: /trail or /trails
    * Anyone who has purchased a trail has recieved the corrosponding trail from this new plguin; only a couple people who have trails that not apart of this plugin, I have given two trails to in corrolation to this. *

News:

I have hopefully fixed up the Garden Challenge so you will now not need barrier blocks to finish the challenge! (if not let me know and I will change that whole challenge ;) )

MobArena is being setup and added back to the server, so you guys can enjoy playing that soon in the next couple days!

I'm currently working on finishing up a minigames plugin, aswell as a little something for easter; but im having a bit of trouble with them; so it will be a little more of a wait until they will be added to the server (hoping for sooner rather than later) (I also have a list of other minigames that i want to add onto the server, so i will be busy fixing those up for you all :D)

Pets will be back shortly!

There will be at 25% off coupon "Spring" that starts April 1st and last until April 30th at midnight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.