Idea to improve the server!

Discussion in 'Website and Server Suggestions' started by paulie2304, Jan 14, 2017.

1. paulie2304

paulie2304 Member

Ratings:
    +16 / -4
    Hey guys!

I was wondering if we can have a /sell hand! it would make things a lot better and improve the server! many servers have this command and is very useful… I'm not saying you should just give it to everyone, but maybe to a certain rank like extreme or maybe overlord since they don't have much or to buy it separate in /buy..

Thank you for your time, i would really appreciate it if you guys can add this to the server because it would make me and others i know's time better and reduce the time of having to sell melons and such! Thank you so much!
    (posted a poll down below to hear other's opinions on this idea! poll closes in 7 days! be sure to vote)

~paul

2. zjobke

zjobke Member God

Ratings:
    +35 / -1
    I honestly think this command should be in the rank vip or elite since it doesnt allow people to do more, but make things go faster. I agree that not every member should be able to do this, because this would make the shop useless.

3. AmandaMarissa

AmandaMarissa Good Noodle God

Ratings:
    +192 / -0
    I have brought this up quite a few times before, but I'll try to bring it up with staff again. Thanks for the recommendation. :d

• Like Like x 2
  4. ZenVibes

ZenVibes New Member Overlord

Ratings:
    +16 / -4
    /sellall <item> would be a lot easier. Unless thats the same thing ;p

• Like Like x 1
  5. AmandaMarissa

AmandaMarissa Good Noodle God

Ratings:
    +192 / -0
    Yeah that's the same thing :d