Mute appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by paulie2304, Oct 19, 2016.

1. paulie2304

paulie2304 Member

Ratings:
    +16 / -4
    Hello staff! I wanted to inform you guys that I have gotten muted about 2 days ago by Samuel for cursing meanwhile everyone else was doing the same exact thing I was doing, I'm not going to get into that rn because I'm here to say that Samuel said " I will invite you when I feel like it [which again, i think this is very irresponsible as a staff member, but i'm not getting into that] " it has been 2 days now and I logged online and I'm still muted which is very unprofessional especially for a staff member. I'm sorry to complain like this but the MAIN reason why I am typing this is for my unmute. Thanks so much!
    ~Paulie

• Like Like x 1
  2. paulie2304

paulie2304 Member

Ratings:
    +16 / -4
    I'm so sorry, I am on my phone and there are many mistakes that occurred because of auto correct such as invite, I meant to say unmute, sorry

• Like Like x 1
  3. _Samuel_

_Samuel_ Active Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +120 / -9
    I'll come on and unmute you now. The reason you were perm muted was because I've had multiple people come to me and tell me you're breaking rules while no staff are online, this was the third time. If I have to deal with this again it'll be longer than 2 days.

• Useful Useful x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1