New adjustable setting- Difficulty

Discussion in 'Website and Server Suggestions' started by GoRobloxALT, Dec 1, 2015.

1. GoRobloxALT

GoRobloxALT New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Maybe give us an option to change the difficulty on our island? Some things are better on hard mode, and some things are better on easy mode, so I was wondering if you could give us the option to change our individual island's difficulty. I don't know if this is possible, but if it is, I think it would be very handy. Monsters can spawn with armor and stuff on hard mode, and nether portals spawn zombie pigmen 3x as often. There are a few other things, but this would just be a great tool to have. let me know what you think on this.

• Like Like x 1
  2. sixTsixSTANG

sixTsixSTANG New Member God

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    I am not sure if this is achievable since every island is in the same world. It would have to change a specific regions difficulty and I don't know if there is anything that can do that. I might be wrong but I don't think we will be able to implement that this time. I could be wrong though. :)

3. Reags

Reags Guest

Ratings:
    +3 / -4
    It's not possible to do this. Sorry about that <3

4. GoRobloxALT

GoRobloxALT New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Alright, thanks for that! Sounds good. I just wanted to see if this was viable. :)