New Chest/Door/Etc. Protection Plugin?

Discussion in 'Website and Server Suggestions' started by theworldofkeith, Feb 18, 2017.

1. theworldofkeith

theworldofkeith New Member Skymaster

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I think we need a plugin such as lockette or deadbolt (deadbolt is my favorite choice) so we can protect our chests so no one else can use them, I think it will lessen people getting griefed and raided after letting people join their islands. It happens on other servers, too and I don't want this here as well. Please consider these:
    https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/deadbolt

2. itdave

itdave Well-Known Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +266 / -21
    we had this before but staff got too lazy removing inactive player locked chests so they just removed it all in all from what i have heard.

3. AmandaMarissa

AmandaMarissa Good Noodle God

Ratings:
    +192 / -0
    What most players do is make a shop sign with some crazy amount of money and a random item so that no one will actually buy the stuff from the chest. I do like the idea of having one of those plugins though so we will talk about it again. Thanks for the suggestion :d

4. theworldofkeith

theworldofkeith New Member Skymaster

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Oh that makes a lot of sense dave, but either way. The world is infinite and if someone becomes inactive on someone else's island they should just ask a staff to destroy it then instead of them finding 'em or something.