New Feature/Plugin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ciel8D, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Ciel8D

Ciel8D New Member Skymaster

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    I think it'd be cool if we could have the plugin /friend on our server. That way we'd be able to see if there was someone we have on our friend list on skygrid, or if we're on skygrid we could see they are on skyblock. I think it'd be cool because then you'd be able to have usernames stored in a safe place and not forget how to spell your pals users! i also think it's cool for /mail because then you'd be able to see their user and easily send them mails. Lots of larger servers have /friend and it is so handy when you're able to see when your friends were last online. it's quicker than /seen (insert username) Then you'd be able to see their username and the last time they logged on/ if they are online now; much more handy than memorizing difficult usernames such as "ShaunieMchottie45326bae" (Just an example, if you want to use this as your next user that'd be cool too).

Feel free to vote on if you'd like to see this added to the server. Thank you guys for reading!!

POLL QUESTION: Would you like to see the /friend plugin added to OSB?
    If you answered no, it'd be appreciated if you left your concerns or disagreements below!

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Shauniee

Shauniee Active Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +216 / -4
    brb calling my alt account 'ShaunieMchottie45326bae'

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. _Samuel_

_Samuel_ Active Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +120 / -9