Overlord needs a Buff

Discussion in 'Website and Server Suggestions' started by iben100, Aug 8, 2016.

1. iben100

iben100 New Member Overlord

Ratings:
    +10 / -3
    Yesterday I upgraded from GOD to Overlord and i'm not impressed. For 160$ (80$ with SUMMER Code) it's not really worth the money. The only features u get is to switch from day to night. Keeping exp on death is useless because exp is not sellable anymore. All the other Ranks get commands that improve ur gameplay, but Overlord only lets u switch between Day and Night !!! It would really help a lot if Overlord could just have a buff and a lot of people who have Overlord agree with me for example Coolthom who also bought Overlord Yesterday. Overlord should be a rank that u can stay on for the rest of ur time on the server, not a rank closer to Titan

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Shauniee

Shauniee Active Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +216 / -4
    We show you what you're paying for before you buy a rank upgrade, so you knew thats all you would get before you upgraded; with that being said, we could perhaps have another command in place of keeping XP on death because, as you said, theres really no point in it now that you can't sell it.

If you have any suggestions, please feel free to give them<3

• Like Like x 3
  3. XbFTB

XbFTB Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +33 / -37
    As Shaunie said, why on earth did you pay for a rank upgrade if you didn't think the perks that came with the upgrade were good enough? The perks are listed when you're on Buycraft and in the server donation area, so why did you donate for it if you knew you weren't going to like the included perks?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. zjobke

zjobke Member God

Ratings:
    +35 / -1
    We could not only improve this rank but also the way of making money by being able to sell xp again, i thought that was a really good feature.

• Like Like x 1