[POLL] Mob Stacker

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fbjghuy, Jun 22, 2016.

1. fbjghuy

fbjghuy New Member God

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    Hey guys! I’ve noticed a lot of issues with the new mob stacker plugin. Mob grinders and farms are now completely broken unless you sit there and hit the mobs, which is really inefficient. I can see where the thought of having this plugin may reduce the server lag, but it doesn’t appear to even being doing so. At this point it has only had negative effects in my opinion. How is everyone else feeling about it?

• Like Like x 3
  2. Manderus99

Manderus99 New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    I agree that it should be removed, but with such a large server the amount of strain every mob will put on it will be too intense and cause a lot of lag. I think having it is unpractical, but removing it is also unpractical. Without another option, it probably won't be removed. I would suggest having mob caps per island, but that would be a pain, or killing all the un-nametagged mobs on the server every hour or so, but that would also be hard to implement. I think for now we'll just have to deal with mobstacker.
    -Manderus

3. itdave

itdave Well-Known Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +266 / -21
    wait we have mobstacker ;o

4. Reags

Reags Guest

Ratings:
    +3 / -4
    If the server is hardly laggy after its transferred then maybe it will be removed. :)