Scammed by Red_Parthyhat

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MrWelder, Apr 11, 2017.

1. MrWelder

MrWelder Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +2 / -2
    So me and Red had a agreement that he would be me a farm around 8 layers tall for 20k so we build around 3 and a half so i finished the 4th layers and then he stoped and did part of the 5th layer and i asked him to finish it that night if he could and he said yes i will build it up to the sky and i come back on in the morning and find he did nothing at all but still my sand (around 5 stacks) and i said can i have my 10k back then it lead to an argment in that heat he bypassed the anti-swear and wasnt replying to me i asked for at least 15k back because he used the sand on his farm that i bought mine you and he sent me $15 not even close to the right amount and he knows what the K means. so after he left the very nice user named TheOneTrueDev gave me 10k but i would still like to report this (i have untrusted him on my island) and i haven't had any trouble with him accept for this so is there any way anyone can do something for me
    Thank you- Benny195

2. coolthom

coolthom Active Member Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +124 / -4
    Do you have any proof like screenshots of the payment, deal or bypassing?
    TheOneTrueDev is his brother or something I think, not sure tho

3. MrWelder

MrWelder Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +2 / -2
    no i dont that is the only problem i hoped one of you guys could help me go back thought

4. Cydea

Cydea New Member Overlord

Ratings:
    +13 / -6
    The Thing with minecraft it saves logs i can help you find it just have the date and goto you r .minecraft folder under logs and goto that dates logs and read them all and any information bring forth to the staff team, many people have been having issues with Red

• Useful Useful x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. red_partyhat

red_partyhat New Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +4 / -1
    Lol, Theonetruedev payed him 10k on that day. Biggest liar, benny afk's in game alot and afk mines. I built 5 layers on the farm and started to get unmotivated. Benny is nothing more than a cheat and a bad influence on the whole server, filling everyone heads with false hopes. Theonetruedev is not my brother although a close friend to me who I have known for well over 6 years. Goodluck finding evidence against me. I am one of the nicest players that has ever been on the server and used to be staff on old .co

Why did benny reply on an alt account... fishy... anyway.

Thom I expect you to know better, coming from a staff member such as your self.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2017
    • Dislike Dislike x 1