Server Suggestion For Staff

Discussion in 'Website and Server Suggestions' started by socool121, Aug 8, 2014.

1. socool121

socool121 New Member

Ratings:
    +10 / -1
    Recently the server has crashed on multiple occasions and its really annoying. If we had more staff that people could get a hold of quickly it would be good.
    I don't know who should be elected for staff but one key thing these staff should be online most of the time as I am and others.

I'm not suggesting staff such as Admin and Moderators but staff like Helpers for different counties with different times as most staff are on at specific times.

I for one am in England so I'm more ahead in time so as a suggesting people from my time area would also be good.
    These staff would only have extra commands like [ /mute ] and anything else you think is necessary.
    If there is abusive staff which is highly doubted the can easily be controlled as they have no major ranks in the server and can't inflict any harm.

Thank you these issue of spammers and Ddos are really annoying the players as well as I.

Thanks you
    -Socool121

2. ninjasniper524

ninjasniper524 Member God

Ratings:
    +30 / -6
    most of the pleaple will vote more because they want to be staff so idk about this poll

• Like Like x 1
  3. socool121

socool121 New Member

Ratings:
    +10 / -1
    Doesn't mean they will acquire staff. staff is for those who deserve it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tylernxl

Tylernxl New Member God

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    True ninja and socool.

5. stega_BOB

stega_BOB New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    Ya ur right socool. Almost all the time that I'm on there is sooo much swearing and spamming and server crashes. I think more staff would help.

6. stega_BOB

stega_BOB New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    Ya ur right socool. Almost all the time that I'm on there is sooo much swearing and spamming and server crashes. I think more staff would help.

7. stega_BOB

stega_BOB New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    Sry I replied twice... It wasn't goin through so I sent my reply again lol

8. Littlelulabear

Littlelulabear New Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    yes more staff but some of the new staff I don't think understand their job, I have a few screenshots of helper breaking rules themselves, and that's not setting a good example. So I think hire someone who knows what they are supposed to be doing to spammers and such, or train the staff at the least.

9. Tylernxl

Tylernxl New Member God

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    Yes, i do know what to do lula, I have lots of experence. (Not saying anyone else doesn't, and just throwing out there im experienced)
    And i completely agree with you, i have seen a few staff abusing.

10. Tylernxl

Tylernxl New Member God

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    Yes, i do know what to do lula, I have lots of experence. (Not saying anyone else doesn't, and just throwing out there im experienced)
    And i completely agree with you, i have seen a few staff abusing.

11. Tylernxl

Tylernxl New Member God

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    Sorry my phone lagged :p