Suggestion.

Discussion in 'Website and Server Suggestions' started by yeetcalories, Nov 15, 2015.

1. yeetcalories

yeetcalories Member VIP

Ratings:
    +65 / -5
    So. I was thinking that we should expand the island to 700x700. WHY? you are asking. well, people nowadays build till their heart's content but they do not have enough room to. so.. we should expand it by 100 blocks. No? well how about we have a room in spawn filled with.. wait for it... KAWAII THINGS! CATS, TEDDIES, DERPY THINGS, and horses. still no? e-e well. how about rebuilding spawn? like a surprise when the server is back on? (NO) well then. how about expanding spawn? or adding new mini games? (NO) fine i give up ;-;

• Like Like x 1
  2. Reags

Reags Guest

Ratings:
    +3 / -4
    Islands are huge though ;-; Maybe next year we can rebuild spawn, ya know, new year, new things etc.

3. Avaryan

Avaryan New Member

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    Honestly, I'd rather it be 50x50 blocks. More than enough space to build, if you utilize your space properly. It's also nice to see your neighboring islands.

4. lumberjack46

lumberjack46 New Member God

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    yup, you are also forgetting, you can build 255 blocks high

5. RubyRose2151

RubyRose2151 Member God

Ratings:
    +21 / -12
    I Think The Islands Should Stay The Same Or increase in size a small bit, but i have never even built to the island border. and some new minigames would be awesome but i mean thats just my opinion