Thor command

Discussion in 'Website and Server Suggestions' started by AwkwardDF, Jun 1, 2015.

1. AwkwardDF

AwkwardDF Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -8
    Hi, Kaden here an today I will be talking about a very important topic. The thor command.

Just recently someone on our server has been struck by a person with the /thor command. Clearly it was an Elite+ unless the customly purchased /thor.
    I'd recommend replacing that command with a new command, and I have a few suggestions about a new command.

First command is /enderchest, this command allows players to access an available enderchest for Elite+ this will be useful because if you die you will still have your items in your enderchest. This would be useful because I've seen many people rage about loosing there items(one is me aha)

Next command is /god, this command is only available for TITANS and it allows them to not die while playing the server. /God is basically just godifying your player to never die. This can be useful such as if your AFK(of course in the afk limit)you will not die from a random mob eatin' fresh chili and free meat.

Hope you guys enjoyed these suggestions and maybe one day these will occur!
    ~Kaden

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
  2. Reags

Reags Guest

Ratings:
    +3 / -4
    You can't take damage from /thor. Only the people who are opped are able to hurt someone with /thor :)

We are thinking of more things to add though so thanks for your suggestions. But /god will be a higher rank than God as God is the most popular donor rank and it's a bit too over powered.

3. AwkwardDF

AwkwardDF Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -8
    Oh okay, but I know /thor does not take damage but as SirApathy said people can /thor villagers, horses, and such.

Maybe if there is a way that you can fix that issue the thor command won't be so bad.

4. Reags

Reags Guest

Ratings:
    +3 / -4
    Not much I can do about fixing that. But I'll bring it up and see if there is some way to change it :)