Updates!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sammie__, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Sammie__

Sammie__ *~CookieQueen~* Overlord

Ratings:
    +234 / -0
    The Donation site has been updated! you are now able to purchase certain types of Spawners; I am currently working on adding something else to the donation site, it should be here in the near future :)

EDIT:
    Trails have been added into the Online Donation Site!

/Auction has been fixed for all donors.
    Auction House will also be staying since the majority of votes was to keep both.

Crates have been fixed for the glitch of slime spawn eggs not being given; if any of the prizes are not working correctly please let a staff member know so we can fix it!

TryMe Trivia (old trivia) is currently being worked on and fixed up, and should be back soon.
    DailyBonus is being corrected and fixed to remove the bugs and glitches.

EDIT
    DailyBonus has been fixed and readded back onto the server!

Chest and Hopper minecarts are currently being removed in clear lag; I have tried to figure out a way so they don't get removed, but as of yet cannot find a solution. I will continue to try to fix this for the players that want to use them, I will notify everyone once this is fixed.

EDIT:
    Chest and hopper minecarts won't be cleared by clear lag anymore; some players have reported that they do despawn at points, I don't currently know why this happens yet but I will continue to try to fix this issue.

I thank you all for your patience; feel free to leave more suggestions on what you would like to see on the server and we will gladly get back to you once we have discussed it thoroughly amongst the Staff Team.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2017
    • Useful Useful x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  2. CrawMuss69

CrawMuss69 Active Member Titan

Ratings:
    +30 / -19
    Thanks a lot Sammie! Thanks for all your hard work, especially on working to fix the clearlag problem!

3. CrawMuss69

CrawMuss69 Active Member Titan

Ratings:
    +30 / -19
    I just realised -_- With the problem of the despawning minecarts and the cactus farm, all my hours of work was for nothing. FML. Now I have no supplies or space to create other profitable farms damn you cactus nerf supporters!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. itdave

itdave Well-Known Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +266 / -21
  5. itdave

itdave Well-Known Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +266 / -21
    bump backwards?