Villagers (/spawnmob)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CrawMuss69, Aug 17, 2016.

1. CrawMuss69

CrawMuss69 Active Member Titan

Ratings:
    +30 / -19
    Why can I no longer spawn villagers with /spawnmob?

2. AmandaMarissa

AmandaMarissa Good Noodle God

Ratings:
    +192 / -0
    With /spawnmob you already have a huge advantage. We wanted to limit some of the aspects of this command since it is so op. Villagers are used for some pretty big farms such as iron and automatic carrot/potato farms so we wanted to make it a little bit more fair for players on the server. Of course, villager spawn eggs are still a thing, but at least you have to work to get the money to get those. I get that you donated for this command, but as I said, you have such a huge advantage still, even with a few mobs being disabled from the command. We will still talk about it amongst staff, but I personally think it should stay the way it is. Thank you for bringing up the topic. :d

• Like Like x 2
  3. Tropicalll

Tropicalll Active Member God

Ratings:
    +64 / -39
    Hold up, hold up. We have a big advantage over other players? Im sorry Amanda, you must be confused. Last time I checked, spawning some pigs and some cows gives us NO advantage whats so ever. What is the point of passive mobs 99.9% of the time? Food. As a donator, we have /feed, and so limiting /spawnmob to only passive mobs literally gives us no reason to use /spawnmob. Same goes for /espawner too.

Donators have no reason to spawn passive mobs, it makes no sense. So please, don't tell us we "have a big advantage" over other players, when clearly we don't.

• Like Like x 1
  4. OoniTurtle

OoniTurtle Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +16 / -13
    you can, my phesant, spawnmob to get money, buy a villy spawner - mind blown

5. AmandaMarissa

AmandaMarissa Good Noodle God

Ratings:
    +192 / -0
    You do have a huge advantage though. Most people with /spawnmob have been using it to make cash quick because you can spawn mobs and sell their drops. We have made it so there is a limit on the amount you spawn within a certain amount of time. Just because you personally don't have use for the mobs you can spawn, doesn't mean that others don't. People donate for /spawnmob because it really is advantage whether you feel it is or not.

• Like Like x 2
  6. ItzDrastic_

ItzDrastic_ Active Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +71 / -1
    Yeah i also agree with amanda /spawnmob has a huge advantag like you can do /spawnmob cow and kill them and you can sell 64 steak for 50$ and 64 leather for 50$ so if you do this for a bit you can make money so it is a advantag

• Like Like x 1
  7. ItzDrastic_

Ratings:
    +71 / -1
    yeah, like my warp /warp FreeFood or /warp Food if you stand there for a bit you can get kinda a good amount to sell :d

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  8. CrawMuss69

CrawMuss69 Active Member Titan

Ratings:
    +30 / -19
    But villagers really? You cant make quick money off them, they take ages and you have to fill their inventory's to get them to farm.

9. ItzDrastic_

Ratings:
    +71 / -1
    yeah its so fun, and also when i do /spawnmob cow 10 and there are like so many cow burning its so fun!!!