Warps that need to be deleted

Discussion in 'Website and Server Suggestions' started by Kingofthedogs, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Kingofthedogs

Kingofthedogs Active Member Overlord

Ratings:
    +111 / -10
    So I just spent 2 hours of my life going through all 706 of the warps to find out which ones lead to nowhere. Here is a list of all the warps that lead to a hole in the floor and should be deleted.
    Addie, Addiefizz, Basics, beetrots, Beetroots, ben2, blazee, blazerods, blocks, cact, cake, caer, carrots, castle#2, cek,
    cheap_cobble, cheapcacti, cheapcobblestone, cheapice, cheapshop, cobblestone, colchest, colcob, colt, colton, coltonzombie,
    course, cuck, decoration, diamonds, dogstatue, donate!, dumpster, dumpster2, dungeonshop, ec, eggs, elytracourse, emerald, eve,
    fairyshop, farms, fish, flesh, fly2, galaxy, gems, gg, goldingot, gravel, greatvalue, griefed, harambae, harambe, icegen,
    ingot, ingots, inside, jacksmarket, jads, jadss, jadsss, jadssss, justdoit, k, kak, kil, knights, litshop, log, masjid,
    melonfarm, mine, mineral, mosque, nosam, pancake, penis, piepiepie, pizzaparty, planks, poke, potato, potatoes, potatos,
    pumpkin, pvp3, pvp4, pvp5, pvp6, qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm, ramp2, ramp3, redstone, sapling, secretspot, seeds, staff_wall,
    suprise, swordcac, swordnobladeo, swordnobleado, trampoline, treasures, trieloshop, tronald, tronalddumpet, tropshop, vaults,
    vines, wansmarket, wheat,

• Useful Useful x 9
  2. _Samuel_

_Samuel_ Active Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +120 / -9
    Thanks for this Woofer, I've gone through them all and have deleted the ones that go to nowhere.

Thank you,

-Sam

• Like Like x 5
    • Useful Useful x 2