Website And Server Suggestions

Discussion in 'Website and Server Suggestions' started by Cqre, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Cqre

Cqre New Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +8 / -7
    So, about the shop. Since The Update, People have been just going to shops that Were Made by The People. There Is One Reason For This, The Prices are a little high. I'm Not Saying To Make ./warp shop be like 1$ for a stack of diamond, i'm just saying Maybe cut like 10 - 25$ off some of the Shops :d

2. Reags

Reags Guest

Ratings:
    +3 / -4
    That is the point of having the shop with high prices.. It's so it's more community based and people make their own shops to get money and/or so people buy from player shops. So the shop is fine :)

3. Destro15

Destro15 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    THere is like no way you can make money apart from kits, and new members can't make money

4. white_shark96

white_shark96 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    I would think that that is the point, becasue if a new member is able to get huge amount of money since the beginning ... what about those who has been playing for a long time?

I entered yesterday on the server and I have already created 2 automatic farms. It is true that they dont give me large amounts of money but ... I get what I need at this low level.

I agree with having bad prices at admin shop to let other players get it instead tha admn bank (that is ilimited)

5. Reags

Reags Guest

Ratings:
    +3 / -4
    There are tonnes of ways to make money. I'll name a few, witch farm, ice farm, xp levels. Sure you won't start with a lot of money but it is the point. Make farms, get a few dollars. I mean if you want I can take away the things you get from the kit at the shop but you know, everyone will hate me.

Shop prices aren't changing.