Wish list event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Assaultdoor, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Assaultdoor

Assaultdoor New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hey guys have you ever wanted something so bad but cant get it well i good news for you all I XxTurtleMan22xX have talked about it in the game of this event and a lot of people have liked it so here it is. WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT THIS CANT BE

I know what you guys are saying this cant be real well look again it just happened I have see so many player have a wish list and I know most players on the server can fill like me i have my wish list I know we all do so here me explain how this works out for you all.

The rules are easy only post 1 thing on your wish list and please do make sure if it is a donation rank make it below 5$ so vip cause im sure no one gonna donate 200$ for you. and don't be to greedy with it cause i will be looking at this every day and if i have to i will remove this post if i see it getting to greedy.

My wish list is for me to get a lot more players to know who i am my reason why i would love to get people to know me well let me explain...... well i may new to the server but i also do live stream on the server non stop and i was looking for a new server to play on cause last one they abused and was really rude so then i found this one and i really love it great staff great player best of all...... NOOOOOOOOOO LAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
  2. Aviendah

Aviendah New Member

Ratings:
    +11 / -0
    i wish my job was easier policing the server for spam caps and swearing :p

• Like Like x 1