January Update

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by coolthom, Jan 17, 2018.

1. coolthom

coolthom Active Member Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +124 / -4
    January update

Reset
    As most of you already know, next month there will be a server reset. 14 February to be exact. This means everything but ranks will be reset and you'll all have a fresh start. BUT before you start complaining, the reset will come with new features and fun stuff to do. We won't give any details on this yet but I can promise it'll be fun ;).

You can now use /savemyis to make a downloadlink for your island. It allows you to download the schematic of your island (if you don't know how to use it I suggest to use youtube for a tutorial). I hope everyone can save their beautiful islands in time for the reset.

Staff changes
    BWEmo joined our team as a new helper. Kakalavala and CriptoVirus earned mod.

Always wanted to be staff but never knew how? You can always submit your staff application on the forums under the "Apply" tab. Not getting rejected means there might be a chance for you when we're in need of staff. Make sure to read the requirements first.

Coupon code
    I'm sure everyone loves coupons, that's why we are giving you a 25% off coupon right after the reset. This coupon will last for a month.

If you have any questions you can always message one of our staff members on Enjin or Discord (https://discord.gg/SHGGTfn)