Staff Abuse to Players

Discussion in 'Reports' started by Zwerv, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Zwerv

Zwerv Ya YEET Extreme

Ratings:
    +2 / -1
    Ign: NateandAJ

I believe that NateandAJ was abusing his power on ItsBlizzard. Nate told him to change his Nickname so it was shorter and he changed it to NateandAK47 and then NateandAJ had told him "That is my brothers name" but he didn't mean to offend him as it is his real name 5 or so minutes later ItsBlizzard got muted for no reason. I had asked NateandAJ had a reason and all he did was evade the question. Kakalavala was on and disagreed with NateandAJ mute against ItsBlizzard. the only evidence I had got was on Discord because I didn't think that I would have to screenshot the conversation on the server I didn't think that ItsBlizzard would get muted. In conclusion I Do Not think that Nate should get demoted but that some action should be taken.

2. Zwerv

Zwerv Ya YEET Extreme

Ratings:
    +2 / -1
    I do say sorry for being a little rude but he was being rude too.

3. Kakalavala

Kakalavala Member Skymaster

Ratings:
    +34 / -0
    Okay, let me clear some things up. Firstly, Nate did not mute him because he used his brothers name. He muted him as punishment for not listening to the dozen or so times we told him to change his nick. As for Nate being rude too, yeah, he was alright. But you have to remember, he was putting up with this kind of behaviour for quite awhile, and it gets to people. And on the topic of me disagreeing with Nate's decision to mute him: I disagreed on the length of the mute, not the mute itself.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. SpaceDogShorty

SpaceDogShorty New Member God

Ratings:
    +12 / -2
    Hence me shortening it.

5. Zwerv

Zwerv Ya YEET Extreme

Ratings:
    +2 / -1
    He had already changed it when he got muted and it shouldn't have been shortened it shout have been removed

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2018
  6. SpaceDogShorty

Ratings:
    +12 / -2
    Thats only because it was slow for me to get on to mute him, i wouldve done it a lot sooner :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. Zwerv

Zwerv Ya YEET Extreme

Ratings:
    +2 / -1
    Before that he had already changed his name

8. Kakalavala

Kakalavala Member Skymaster

Ratings:
    +34 / -0
    It's not a matter of if he changed his name or not, it's the fact that he didn't change it when he was told to do so. It's punishment for not doing it when he was told to.

9. SpaceDogShorty

Ratings:
    +12 / -2
    It doesn't matter about that i wouldve muted him anyway

10. CriptoVirus

CriptoVirus New Member Titan

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    You both started being hostile to Nate for a personal reason, don't get too carried next time and no mutes will happen. Your personal reason is the motivation behind this forum post too, the interested person should've made it or, if he really wanted to clear things up, he could've directly talked to Nate, but I'm pretty sure you both knew what you did already.