Buggy is top, island generation, permissions

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Panteon, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Panteon

Panteon Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +48 / -0
    (Alternative title: Why can't I just have an island please just let me have an island is that asking for too much)

So I know that I've told pretty much every single active staff member about this before and they tried helping me but nothing worked. You need to get this fixed because it's not just an issue that's affecting me.

Basically whenever I get an island it works fine for a few hours but if I try to do /is after that it only shows me the island creation menu. I'm still added in the world guard region though, I can break blocks on my island. I've had this happen like five times now and it won't stop. Whenever I reset (which I really don't want to do - what's the point in building anything if I have to reset my island again anyway?) I can still go to my old island and break/place blocks there and it also shows "You are entering Panteon's island" in chat if I go to an old one. Right now I have around five separate islands that I can access and use like they're mine, except I can't use /is to check my level, change permissions or complete challenges. I don't really have any screenshots but I can show a staff member at least three of the islands I can access (I have screenshots of the coordinates).

Besides this I also show up in /is top on BOTH zjobke's and Woofer's island. So I'm on is top twice. I can also break stuff on their islands.
    [​IMG]
    I have another screenshot of me on is top twice back from when my island worked.
    [​IMG]

Nyxeonn said that I show up in his /is menu.
    Zjobke can't give a player on his island permissions because it gives them to me if he tries to change them. I can even break stuff on his island.
    Spencer told me that my head apparently shows up in everyone's /is menu if they try to change an island member's permissions. I logged on my alt and went into the /is menu to check if that's actually happening. My alt is the only account in that island group. As soon as I click on my alt's head I get to my main account's permissions even though that account isn't even added on that island. I don't know if it's just happening to my alt and zjobke, I couldn't get anyone else to test it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have absolutely no idea what's going on but please fix this. I haven't really been able to play properly and like I mentioned above, I already reset multiple times AND it's messing with other player's islands. If possible I'd love to get my first island next to Spencer's back because I really liked that spot near active players.

2. Borked

Borked Member God

Ratings:
    +91 / -2
    Yeah umm fix this, this is an issue. Whether there is a known fix to this or not, at least try.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Kingofthedogs

Kingofthedogs Active Member Overlord

Ratings:
    +111 / -10
    I got a hashtag for this before we get this fixed
    #TEOBROKESKYBLOCK

4. Shauniee

Shauniee Active Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +216 / -4
    Thanks for reporting this, Glitch has (Hopefully) now fixed this issue. If it wasn't for Borked's encouraging words this may never have been fixed because we most definitely would not of tried fixing it even if no one had any idea how too!!!!!!!!!!! (((((((:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1