I Quit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EpickKing101, Feb 20, 2017.

1. EpickKing101

EpickKing101 New Member Titan

Ratings:
    +1 / -4
    Good bye osb it has bean a grate few years with yall. i have grown tired of the server getting more and more strict.
    adding more and more restrictions. When i bought my ranks in 2013 it was because of permissions we had. I used to look forward to coming home from school and showing off my rank to my friends. BUT now 3rd to last rank you can not do SHIT. at this rate buying ranks will be kinda useless.

when i pay hard earned cash from working all summer on an rank. I expect to have more valued perks not o lets give you an command and restrict you from doing things no not ok. I can under stand why u removed some stuff for trolling I get that. i can go on and on all day listing resins why i am leaving the server but the staff are nor going to change a thing to make server experience better .

my opinion: The only thing they have added in the last two years to give players an edge is crates.

EpickKing101 out.

2. itdave

itdave Well-Known Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +266 / -21
    server has barely been open for 3 years?? 2013?? 4 years? Math???? but hey, want more perks, buy a higher rank simple. this server is ez pay to win even if staff dont admit it. cya m8 thanks for the money, rip you.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. EpickKing101

Ratings:
    +1 / -4
    no its bean open seance 2013

4. EpickKing101

Ratings:
    +1 / -4
    i remember bc that when my grandma died. i started playing on the server

5. AmandaMarissa

AmandaMarissa Good Noodle God

Ratings:
    +192 / -0
    OSB has been up for 3 years, so February of 2014. We are sorry that you feel this way. There haven't been too many changes to ranks, at least while I've been on the server (since May 2014). You guys get a lot of perks with ranks, some might say some being quite unfair. Again, I'm sorry that you feel this way and you will be dearly missed.