Implementing a feature that allows players to edit someones island, while still having their own.

Discussion in 'Website and Server Suggestions' started by SirApathy, May 28, 2015.

1. SirApathy

SirApathy Guest

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    I think this would be a really good idea really. Having this command added would allow players of one island to edit other players island. This command would ONLY be used for people you trust. Having this command could make the community way better as you'd be able to help new players with their skyblock. Many times people don't know what they are doing and they ask for help and everyone knows the struggle of trying to teach a noob how to make or build something, I know I've had to explain how to make a cobblestone generator before many times and the new player couldn't understand. This was brought up by legaan(God Donor Rank) a few days ago. I'm sure there is most likely a plugin out there that could make this happen but if there isn't I could try my hardest to develop it myself for this server only. Please take this under consideration as I strongly believe it could make an impact on the server and probably get more players to stay rather than joining, messing up, then quitting. Thank you for reading!

2. AwkwardDF

AwkwardDF Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -8