Lack of a helper being on

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pr0sp3cts8, May 3, 2014.

1. Pr0sp3cts8

Pr0sp3cts8 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    I feel since Bozco hasnt been on in 25 days that Captianbob should hire a new helper to take that role as he can not partake in being on. Tell me what you think.

Should there be a new helper?

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2014
  2. captianbob

captianbob Active Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +149 / -0
    Your only saying this because you want helper....

3. Pr0sp3cts8

Pr0sp3cts8 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    I could care less about being helper, what im saying is that another helper would be nice. 2 Helpers, when there should be 3, is not enough. As I said before, I could care less if it was me, but someone who could be a reliable helper would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2014
  4. Avaryan

Avaryan New Member

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    I wouldn't say a new helper is needed, but having a current helper inactive for a month is probably not good.

5. Pr0sp3cts8

Pr0sp3cts8 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    Exactly, thats all i was trying to get at. I was saying as Bozco hasnt been able to be on for basically a month, someone else should fill that role, or he should at least be demoted.

6. captianbob

Ratings:
    +149 / -0
    Creich is now helper

7. Pr0sp3cts8

Pr0sp3cts8 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    No really, I understand that. However that makes TWO ACTIVE HELPERS. Buck and creich make two. Bozco can not fulfill his duties and should be replaced.

8. xXxJR_CortezxXx

xXxJR_CortezxXx New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I agree like right now i was playing and there was this dude flying, running fast trying to kill me and there was no one that could see only eye wittness i got was a noob thinking it was a beacon and /fly lol so i think we need new helpers

9. captianbob

Ratings:
    +149 / -0
    Who is to say Bozco isnt already demoted? and that is why creich is helper? You cant see his rank unless he is on, so i wouldn't try and talk like you know everything.

10. Pr0sp3cts8

Pr0sp3cts8 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    There is no need to be rude about it. His name would have been removed from the staff wall, which it is still there, so he is not demoted. Therefore i have the right to say that Bozco hasnt been demoted. So I do know what I'm talking about. You might want to remove the signs before you post something like that. And once again, TWO helpers is NOT enough. A third helper is needed as it seems as though creich is the only staff member ever on. So just listen to players for once and not your ego.