Lost a plethora of Items due to a possible bug?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tylernxl, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Tylernxl

Tylernxl New Member God

Ratings:
    +5 / -0

Okay, So today ( November 29th ) around 4:10 PM ( Eastern Standard time ) I lost my items due
    to being teleported into the end. I was currently AFK, getting dressed to go Pick up my sister from the bus.
    I just so happened to look back and see that I had died from the Void. Then I noticed that in chat, it says " You are now entering 1stGlitch's Island" then " You are now leaving 1stGlitch's island" While I do not have any Evidence of the incident, ( As it was quickly consumed by the Chat so I could not screenshot it in time ) I can tell you what I have lost. I lost an Enchanted Elytra ( Unbreaking 3 and Mending ), an Ender Dragon Head, and a Full set of Diamond Enchanted tools ( All to max, having Silk touch, Unbreaking, Looting, Efficiency, ETC. )

I hope this could be cleared up soon. Thanks :d

2. itdave

itdave Well-Known Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +266 / -21
    inb4 staff saying " sorry no screenshots no items" :( rip man you gotta have screenshots

3. Sammie__

Sammie__ *~CookieQueen~* Overlord

Ratings:
    +234 / -0
    Hi, so I just went through the logs, it says no where that you were sent to another island.
    you have also spoken in chat stating that you lost items in the end because you couldn't hit enderman
    "[14:16:09]: ❤ [God] iiNyxMas » Yesterday I lost 3 spawners, God tools, and Armor due to I cant kill endermen in the end"
    (This was on the 28th of November, and "yesterday" for that would have been the 27th)

so, just to recheck and make sure i didnt miss anything, I went and checked the logs from the 27th to the 29th and nothing pops up for you being killed or teleported onto anothers island. So without proof i cannot give you any of your items back.

Note: I thought the enderman issues were fixed, but I guess not. thanks for letting us know! We will fix asap.

As for this:
    "[15:29:54]: ❤ [iCometi] iiNyxMas » I was AFK getting on clothes, Next thing I saw I was dead in the void, with the chat saying I
    15:29:59]: ❤ [iCometi] iiNyxMas » Teleported to 1stGlitches island
    [15:30:22]: ❤ [iCometi] iiNyxMas » No, its all the way up in chat now
    [15:30:28]: ❤ [iCometi] iiNyxMas » I can't screenshot it
    [15:30:44]: ❤ [iCometi] iiNyxMas » it happened around 4:10 PM
    [15:30:49]: ❤ [iCometi] iiNyxMas » ( 19 minutes ago )"

The only way it would have teleported you somewhere / killed you (if you fell into the void) is only if you were removed from an island party. If you were Removed from an island, it would send you to the "Bedrock box" we have one, but its called 1stGlitches island (idk why). so I'm assuming this is what happened.

Once you are removed from an island your inventory is cleared. This is something we cannot control; so again, we cannot give you your items back.

Edit: Just found where Kane kicked you from the island around the time you said you lost your items. so that is what happened.
    "[14:07:50]: UltimateKane issued server command: /is kick Nyxeonn
    [14:47:19]: UltimateKane issued server command: /is untrust Nyxeonn"

And then he re-trusted and unbanned you from to the island a little after 3pm EST.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
    -Sammie ~

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
  4. Tylernxl

Tylernxl New Member God

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    Ok, So it happened today again. I was getting ready, and All of a sudden I just fell into the void. It said that I fell into 1stGlitches island again, But I had not been kicked from an island or anything. It happened today ( December 2nd ) Between 8:30AM and 8:50AM ( Still EST ) I lost a lot of stuff... again.

And no screenshots of my items, because I was AFK ;-;

5. Melv1n

Melv1n Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +25 / -7
    So. what you can do, is log out of the server instead of being afk and risking your items? Simple.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Kingofthedogs

Kingofthedogs Active Member Overlord

Ratings:
    +111 / -10
    OR build a box on your island that mobs can't shot you from