Muted Without Clear Previous Warning/Banned From TS For No Reason

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by ZenVibes, Dec 31, 2016.

1. ZenVibes

ZenVibes New Member Overlord

Ratings:
    +16 / -4
    *I do not have screenshots but I'm sure you can look through chat logs for what went on*

So, I was on the server and someone started letter spamming, so naturally, I said something along the lines of "plz can you not character spam." Then, everyone started bashing me for mini modding, and no one even said anything to the person who was letter spamming. Lexi told everyone to stop and I got sick of the argument and left. When I got back on the server later, someone said "cumslot machine", and Lexi didn't even do anything about it, and when other people and I say stuff like that, its an instant chat clear and/or mute. When I said this, someone said I was triggered, and Lexi told me to calm down for no reason. I admit I did tell her to "stfu" because I was already calm and was just proving a point. I left again to go play some steam games, and when I logged about on around 45 minutes to an hour later, I got hit with a 20 minute mute without warning and for no reason. I got on the Teamspeak to tell Lexi my view that I was wrongfully muted, and then she proceeded to call me a "bitch" and deny me chat logs. I have two witnesses. I told her I would find chat logs myself then, and she proceeded to ban me from the Teamspeak for seven days for no reason. I wasn't even being disrespectful as she claims, all I was doing was pointing out that I felt I was wrongfully muted.

Personally, I do not feel as if she should be a part of the OSB Staff Team, and I have others who agree with me. Half the time she doesn't even do her job right, and she bans/mutes people for no reason, or with reason and she bans them for an unreasonable amount of time. For example, like when she banned Woofer for two days for mini modding. Shaunie even stated that Woofer shouldn't have been banned.

• Like Like x 1
  2. itdave

itdave Well-Known Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +266 / -21
    HERE WE GO AGAIN #LEXIFORHEADADMIN2016 WHY THE HELL IS SHE STILL STAFF?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Hypurr_

Hypurr_ do custom titles work? Skymaster

Ratings:
    +54 / -1
    I'd like to hear Lexi's statement on the subject at hand as well. It'd be nice to hear both sides of the story to see if the justification of the ban was necessary. Lexi has told us that the server gets a lot more crazier when nobody else is around.

4. itdave

Ratings:
    +266 / -21
    oh please come on you cant be serious if you believe that. the community of this server isnt that horrible like seriously, on the 3 days that i was active as hell nothing bad has happen, mainly because people just minimod the crap out of people if there isnt any staff on which is basically all the time cough and then report it to the fourms if it does get too crazy , and besides how "crazier" can it get while a simple command or a simple statement can solve the issue? if you arent paying attention to the chat when your literal only job as helper is to do that, and then you are even too lazy to see the problem the player stated but you feel like you should mute the player trying to help instead even though you could just do a simple scroll back up to see it, say "ok thanks for the help i was afk" or something, and then carry on. but if you feel the need to disrespect players and randomly mute them/ ban them without warning a resaon it just seems like you're just a big kid running around with op getting offended by anything that someone tells you otherwise, you really shouldnt be staff. thats my 2 cents on lexi. im going to laughing when a few days from now another person is going to make an appeal about her again. hah.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Hypurr_

Hypurr_ do custom titles work? Skymaster

Ratings:
    +54 / -1
    I'm not online when these things happen. I'm asleep and whenever Lexi has problems, it's during these times. That's why I just want her opinion on these matters. She makes it seem like a big deal, so I'd like to see what she says on this thread. I'm not one to know the severity of the matters that happen like I said, I'm only going off of what she has told me.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ItzLovebug

ItzLovebug New Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    For the most part when im on, the people like to go crazy in chat for no reason have un-useful and uncalled for arguments that result in a couple mutes and the fact that others would disagree is an uncalled for action which leads to the fact that some cant have a decent conversation without bypassing and or over-reacting to the matter and I do have screen shots of the Ts part Frix and the osb chat part if they were to look. It would be an going rant between you and rehan which thats why you were muted for 20 mins and I did tell you several times to calm down and if i recall right you were only one of many mutes that day so the reason this all started was because i told EVERYONE to be quiet because they were all fighting I do recall you guys saying I was "The Worst Fu**ing thing to ever happen to osb" and to add "I agree with woofer You Are by far the Worst F**king staff". also If you are going to make a report make sure to follow the correct format next time thank you -Lexi

• Like Like x 1
  7. ZenVibes

Ratings:
    +16 / -4
    Maybe you had the right to mute me, but you had no right WHATSOEVER, to ban me for SEVEN DAYS from the teamspeak

8. ItzLovebug

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    ok well I can try to see if there is anything I can do to maybe shorten it -Lexi

9. ZenVibes

Ratings:
    +16 / -4
    And nah screw the correct format <3

10. Borked

Borked Member God

Ratings:
    +91 / -2
    For people who like to treat Lexi badly for punishing people, stop. Maybe she's made her mistakes or whatever, but it doesn't help to just bully her about it. Give her constructive criticism, because if you're being rude on the server about it, that won't change a single thing. Also, Dave, you're one of the people who start the problems, and you do it on purpose. You treat people poorly because you think it's funny, and it's apparent that you've been an ass as of lately. You treat Lexi poorly because she punished people for doing things they shouldn't. As for Frix, I am not completely sure about the situation. I've heard both sides, and both are completely different. If you got muted for telling someone to "stfu" without a warning, that is an issue. Also the fact that you got banned from TS for seven days is a problem as well, although I am convinced that you have said some rude things on there as well. If Lexi did call you a "bitch" that is an issue, that should be talked about. I don't think Lexi is a bad staff member, but if some of the allegations are true, then that's a problem.

• Like Like x 6
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. itdave

Ratings:
    +266 / -21
    i don't treat staff bad at all for punishing people for going against the rules because thats what they are meant to do and i appreciate that they try to help the server in every way possible. but if they do it badly such as with woofer, getting banned for minimodding when he was only trying to help lexi and then trying to prove where she was wrong, then i believe you should say "hey, i dont think thats a right way to do it, so im going to say something about it"
    i do agree i shouldve firstly said something like "dont be so quickly to decide a mute/ban and wait to listen to the whole story and then go on from there" but hey, why do that when you can make a joke like #lexiforheadadmin2017 and act like a 5 year old on the forums right

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2017
  12. ZenVibes

Ratings:
    +16 / -4
    Not to mention that it takes her soo long to actually warn someone. And when she doesn't warn anyone, we all just jump and and "minimod". Then she blows up at us for doing something she should have done sooner.

13. ItzLovebug

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    I called no one any names nor did i mute her for just saying "stfu" i muted her for multiple things mostly because she was causing problems Im sorry if punishment was Necessary and caused you any inconvenience but the appropriate actions were taken in my book. I only muted 20 mins and banned for 7 days on ts

14. ItzLovebug

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    I do warn one person then someone does it again knowing that ive just warned the other for it but them tring to look cool or be funny doesnt help their case as you've seen before but you havent been active for days dave youre going by what others say...I punish when ive warned and i dont warn as much for mini modding but the other players do in the past maybe 4 days ive warned about mini-modding once the rest of the time its been the other players

15. CrawMuss69

CrawMuss69 Active Member Titan

Ratings:
    +30 / -19
    HOLD UP. For the past week, I have been on ts with Lexi for the whole night until either of us get off. During this time, the server is very quiet and is mostly just me and her are on. However, when people come on they think it is okay to start swearing and bypassing because they cannot see Lexi on TAB. Lexi does warn people and does her job correctly. Of course I have to keep this in context with Frixee, Frixee was warned before she got off and was supposed to be muted, however Lexi had forgotten because her attention was needed elsewhere. When Frix logged back in, Lexi was reminded that she had needed to mute both her and Rehan, so she did so. Frixee then got on ts, stated that She agrees with Woofer; "You are by far the worst staff" and disconnected. She later joined back and started having a heated, argument with Lexi which leaded Frixee to start hurling abuse at Lexi. Lexi took it like a man for a while before stating that Frixee was being a bitch about the whole situation and then continued to ban her from the ts. Yes, the ban may have been a little long but it was needed.
    To those who think that Lexi is lying when it comes to the severity or the toxicity of the players while she is on, she isn't. While I was in her company, she was doing what was appropriate to all the countless trouble makers that were swearing, spamming etc. Many people like to "gang up" on Lexi when she is the only staff member online and they do tend to be very rude and inconsiderate.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. ZenVibes

Ratings:
    +16 / -4
    @Crawmuss69 its Frixiee, not Frixee