Server

Discussion in 'Website and Server Suggestions' started by WhiteTiger2472, Sep 18, 2015.

1. WhiteTiger2472

WhiteTiger2472 New Member

Ratings:
    +7 / -10
    i am not sure what the issue is with this host, but someone might want to think about it. this host is getting worse not better. i don't know about everyone else but i am reaching the point were its not worth it. even knowing i donated extreme and bought items. i get little bit of time to play from time to time, for instance i have 1 hour to play right now ,,, came home logged on and voted, server crash lost 2 keys. said OK f**k it grabbed a few items went out in nether. bam server crash again. i have not yet lost the items i am holding but being that i am flying over lava, ill be dead again before my screen even loads, so in fact the amount of items i have lost over the last two weeks would make most on this server cry, and yes i no you cant replace items but with 4-6 crashes a day something has to give soon.

2. 1stGlitch

1stGlitch Well-Known Member Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +277 / -0
    We are well aware of this issue and we understand how frustrating this can be for you as a player, we have found the root of the problem and a solution is being worked on right now. Everything is hoped to be back in tip top condition by tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience and support,
    ~Glitch

3. Reags

Reags Guest

Ratings:
    +3 / -4
    We apologise for the recent crashes and host issues but we are getting it sorted. The server will be back to normal. I get that it's really frustrating that everyone keeps losing items due to a rollback or inventories/enderchests disappearing. But as Glitch said, it should be solved tomorrow/today (time zones are confusing). We hope you won't leave the server because of these problems.

~Reags

4. RubyRose2151

RubyRose2151 Member God

Ratings:
    +21 / -12
    When staff offer you a free rank then change there mind this is how i feel

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
  5. LookAtMrLee

LookAtMrLee Member Overlord

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    As both Reags and Glitch have said, It is being sorted, hence the downtime today.

I am trying to get the host switched over to a new host but we need to wait for Captianbob to have his approval and then we will switch. I do apologise for the wait, but we will be coming back up soon hopefully.

Thank you for your patience.
    ~Lee

6. WhiteTiger2472

WhiteTiger2472 New Member

Ratings:
    +7 / -10
    Thank you staff, I am sure you are all doing everything with in your power. We do thank you for this.

• Like Like x 2