Voting

Discussion in 'Website and Server Suggestions' started by Lexbian, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Lexbian

Lexbian New Member Overlord

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    Now i was on another sever called orecraft.net or .com which ever it was. and they had a rather interesting way to get people to want to vote, they would keep a tally that everyone could see showing how many votes the server had received but they would only show the first 200 vote, when the votes hit 200 the tally would reset and who ever was at spawn received amazingly awesome items, like gapples gold diamonds enchanted gear, ect, i was wondering if this might be a good way to help get people to want to vote, might seeing as we have less people we should make the vote number under the 100 mark perhaps. and ways might be worth a look into.

2. ScarletKitty13

ScarletKitty13 Member

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    eh, problem with that is that you have to be at spawn to collect... there's some servers that give items for voting - seeing as how we can no longer spawn iron golems from spawners or naturally, giving some iron for each vote would be a great way to encourage voting

3. oliver_games

oliver_games Member

Ratings:
    +3 / -3
    yeah i think the same giveing ppl items that r hard to get or i would say more money

4. Destro15

Destro15 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    ON this server I play on mineslam.me its like 100-200 votes there is a vote party, and then everyone whos online gets a crate, and they place it down, they could get nothing, they could get a spawner, diamonds, emeralds other random stuff thats hard to get

Just a suggestion

5. oliver_games

oliver_games Member

Ratings:
    +3 / -3
    yeah i have been on servers like that to dest good idea

6. Destro15

Destro15 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I just think that it will help to get people to vote more if they know they might get something out of voting, and you might get alot more votes for the server

7. ZeepeX

ZeepeX New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    this server could really need some voting rewards, ive never been on a sb server whitout it before. i usaly vote every day but on this server ive done it like twice.

8. Littlelulabear

Littlelulabear New Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    Well we are working on fixing the voting perks you get so it should work very soon.

Thank you for telling us about it though

-Lula

9. ZeepeX

ZeepeX New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Thats great :d im looking forward to it ^^

10. Destro15

Destro15 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0