Discussion in 'Appeals' started by paulie2304, Aug 30, 2016.

1. paulie2304

paulie2304 Member

Ratings:
    +16 / -4
    hello! sorry to bother you guys but i recently got banned for abusing the maze. I really didn't try to harm/offend the server, someone showed me the /back trick to keep getting 5k, i thought since others are doing it, it must be ok, also, due to the fact that the /back option wasn't disabled, that it was ok. I really just want to play on my favorite server, if you guys let me back, I will pay all of the money I got back and I promise to never ever break the rules again

2. paulie2304

paulie2304 Member

Ratings:
    +16 / -4
  3. AmandaMarissa

AmandaMarissa Good Noodle God

Ratings:
    +192 / -0
    I mean, there have been plenty of times where you can do something you are suppose to do in a game, but the best thing to do is to tell someone. We are still trying to fix things from after the reset, but there's no way to know about things if people don't tell us. It's pretty common sense that you aren't suppose to be able to do that and therefore you have broken the "no exploiting" rule. Had you come to staff and told them, they would have simply taken the money you got from the exploit and thanked you for helping, but I'm assuming (you can correct me if I'm wrong) you didn't and you weren't planning on telling staff because of the large amount of money you were able to receive from it. Turtle is correct, you didn't use the correct format, but besides that I think it's best for you to just stick out your temp ban, since you did commit the crime, and come back more cautious when it's over.

• Like Like x 2
  4. BarzaX20

BarzaX20 New Member

Ratings:
    +12 / -1
    If you guys dont mind if i pitch in, i know all that happened, since I was a part of it sort of.
    Paulie was asking people if they wanted to get some cash by finishing the Maze, Me and smithy came, so while we were using e-pearls which i didn't know was cheating, neither did anyone else. After we finished it, we got the cash. Then Smith told us if we do /back we can spam getting 5k, I stopped after 200k and gave it to merv and came clean so i can get it off my concence (However you spell it). Smithy got up to like 600k and was #4 on baltop, and Paulie did it until he was like 650k, past Smite going into #1 Baltop

5. BarzaX20

BarzaX20 New Member

Ratings:
    +12 / -1
    That is exactly what I did. I told merv everything, who was involved, what did they do, & I payed him my cash. Also why did i lose an additional 10k? that 10k was mine from before the inncident I told merv since he was the only staff on atm

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. paulie2304

paulie2304 Member

Ratings:
    +16 / -4
    Thank your Amanda for taking the time to read my post, I absolutely agree with you and I should've told staff.

Also, thank you volcano for replying to my post and sharing your thoughts

7. paulie2304

paulie2304 Member

Ratings:
    +16 / -4
    Volcano,
    Thank you for trying to help out this situation but this isn't about you, it is my punishment and amanda was talking to me and what should I have done, not you. I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I don't think you can come into my business just to earn brownie points from amanda

~Paulie <3

• Dislike Dislike x 1