All good things come to an end.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by coolthom, Mar 31, 2018.

1. coolthom

coolthom Active Member Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +124 / -4
    Perhaps
    You might think this is a rushed decision. I can assure you it's not, I've been thinking about this for a while. This seems like the right decision and, hopefully, will benefit all of us.

Reliability
    I'm sure some staff members can confirm, cough Kaka cough, I haven't been very useful on the admin side of the server. I never had time to actually do something on the back end of the server.

Intrests
    Recently my intrests and just spare time in general have changed. I started college a while back and this is slowly starting to become more work. In the spare time I like to relax on different games with friends or play guitar. This all results in my not being as active as I used to be. Most people already know my interest in minecraft was long gone.

Let go
    I think it's time to let my, well loved, privileges go and open a spot for a more motivated player. (Yes you might want to apply now hint hint). It's hard leaving all those fancy commands behind :( hopefully I can sneak some with me, Kaka you didn't read that.

Future
    I am 100% sure the current staff team will be able to run the server as smooth as before, if not smoother. I'll still be reachable if they need help. So there's no need to worry about OSB's health.

Obviously
    Nothing can stop me from hopping on the server every once in a while, I won't leave the whole community behind! I'll also try to keep the metal spirit alive in plugdj ;)

Overall
    I'd like to thank all staff members I've worked with, also former staff who accepted and recruited me. Sorry but I'm too lazy to thank everyone individually so if you expected that, too bad. Yes Glitch, you too.

Later
    I'll be available for pretty much the whole day if anyone has questions, feel free to ask them. No you can't have my staff rank.

See ya

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. RockRevenchy

RockRevenchy Dirty Pirate Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +62 / -0
    Tbh i'm proud you took that decision on your own with a clear mind given the description you gave in your life, people often tend to forget minecraft (including servers) is just a game at it's core and there's no need to burn the candle on both side, if you feel like you need to step out to enjoy the community and the game well there's no shame in doing so! I just hope we'll get to talk, share music and playtime as much or perhaps even more in the future ;p

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Zigoul

Zigoul New Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +15 / -1
    It's really sad to see you go. Though I understand that this is a game, and interests change. People move on, and other people come in. This world is full of change, and everyone has different interests. Hope you have a great life and enjoy the wonders the world has to offer. Hope you manage to stay in contact with the community!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Shauniee

Shauniee Active Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +216 / -4
    WE LOVE YOU THOMMMIEEEEEEE <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Sieanx

Sieanx Crazed Lunatic Titan

Ratings:
    +50 / -0
    rsz_1rsz_1rip_thom.png

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Kakalavala

Kakalavala Member Skymaster

Ratings:
    +34 / -0
    Sucks to see you go, honestly. We haven't been staff together for all too long but it sure felt like a lifetime. Hope you enjoy your retirement!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. DirtyCobble

DirtyCobble Active Member Skymaster

Ratings:
    +73 / -4
    Best of Luck and Happiness in whatever you do Thomas. Will look forward to visits from you. Thanks for all hard work you applied.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Shauniee

Shauniee Active Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +216 / -4
    I take back my love cause ur a dirty filthy liar

but also this was good

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. coolthom

coolthom Active Member Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +124 / -4
    Try reading the first letters of the titles ;)

Thanks for the support tho

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. RockRevenchy

RockRevenchy Dirty Pirate Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +62 / -0
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1