AmandaMarissa... Really?

Discussion in 'Reports' started by AeroCube, Jul 8, 2017.

1. AeroCube

AeroCube New Member God

Ratings:
    +3 / -9
    Don't you just love it when you get tempbanned for NO reason? Benny195 was misspelling a lot of words so I was correcting him. I did not mean it in a rude way, nor was I trying to annoy him. I didn't know he had a spelling disorder. He finally snapped at me, and starting being very aggressive towards me in /msg. He was saying things like "IM TRYING SO HARD NOT TO KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!", and "OMFG JUST STOP IT!". He started spamming AmandaMarissa, so she got pretty tilted. I thought it had finally stopped, and she had cleared it all out, but he started saying, can I have one "ACCIDENT". He said it over 10 times! I was getting pretty annoyed so I said yes you can have one "accident". He said see Amanda? He is talking to me and you aren't doing anything. She tempbanned BOTH of us.

2. MrWelder

MrWelder Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +2 / -2
    number 1 i didnt say Im trying so hard not to kill u right now all i said was can u please stop becasue u are pissing everyone off. and number 2 she said dont talk to each other and u did so thats why u got banned for it and yet i was asking a question that she was not awsner and i even asked spencer no awnser so you should of been banned and i told u mutilp times that i had a learning disorder

3. LookAtMrLee

LookAtMrLee Member Overlord

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    Guys chill :)
    Take the day off, venture outside, spend time with family and/or friends, watch a movie or something. Let this go okay :)
    You were both being as bad as each other.
    It's only 24 hours enjoy the sun

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. MrWelder

MrWelder Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +2 / -2
    Lee i had done nothing accept ask a question since amanda told me to stop saying stuff to each other he was the one who made contact

5. AeroCube

AeroCube New Member God

Ratings:
    +3 / -9