Announcements!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Reags, Aug 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reags

Reags Guest

Ratings:
    +3 / -4
    Pets!

More donor perks have been added and more may be added soon. Every donor rank has pets. Special pets like Giant, Guardian, Wither, Ender Dragon are available for purchase now.

Buycraft!

The buycraft has been updated, you can buy more commands and a few more extra things. I think it looks pretty. It took me awhile to do it so I hope you all like it.

Crates!

Crates are now here! This feature was suggested a lot and now, it's finally added! I hope you all enjoy the crates as much as I do. This took me awhile to configure so I hope it was all worth it. I really hope everyone enjoys the crates.

You get a crate key by voting! To get all the voting links in game do /vote. Go to /warp crate and then click the chest with the key. There's a lot of cool prizes to get from crates like Dragon Eggs, Mob Spawners, Money, Diamonds and much much more.

New Staff and Promotions!

Congratulations to our new staff! I hope you all like them as much as we do. Our staff list is also updated. Good luck to our new staff! I hope to see you guys do an excellent job.

Make sure to give these staff a congratulations when you see them.

Helper - sixTsixSTANG, AmandaMarissa & 1stGlitch

Mod - ShauniePod

If you want to have a chance becoming apart of our staff team, remember to apply! Click here to apply. If you are thinking of applying please read this forum post. It will help you out.

Thanks for reading.

~Reags

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.