August Competition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shauniee, Aug 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shauniee

Shauniee Active Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +216 / -4
    Well it looks like it’s time for the August competition already, thank you to those who entered the July competition (all 3 of you). Here are the results;

1st - EvelynDragoness (12p) - Please contact me for your prize.

2nd - DirtyCobble (10p)
    3rd - PinkHorse1 (8p)

For this month I have hidden 12 golden number blocks (1-12) all around spawn. The goal is to find all of these blocks, take a screenshot and send them in to me via a personal message on the forum or discord, if that is easier!

*Please make sure we can clearly see where the block is so that we know you’re not cheating*

I will also be hiding some special blocks, easter eggs if you will, you do not have to find these ones in order to complete this competition. Finding these blocks will just give you extra bonus points. These blocks will be;
    1. A Mini Steve
    2. A Panda Bear
    3. A Lime (Which looks more like a green apple..)
    4. A can of Pepsi

The winner will be determined by a random generator from the list of people who find all 12 numbered blocks, you have a month to complete this so don’t get angry if you don’t find them all straight away.

*Donor zone & places you cannot reach without fly will not have anything hidden there, but hard to reach places may.

Prize: 1 Spawner of choice (Inc Iron, Vindicator & Guardian), 2 Rare keys, 2 Golden Key & $15,000.

Good luck & Feel free to message me with any questions.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.