Ban

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by CrawMuss69, Aug 7, 2016.

1. CrawMuss69

CrawMuss69 Active Member Titan

Ratings:
    +30 / -19
    What punishment are you disputing? Ban

Why were you banned/muted/jailed? There was no reason on the ban, but I'm guessing its for calling Riz a retard.

Do you have any proof that what you did doesn't deserve a ban/mute/jail? Post screenshot or video proof here.

Why should you be unbanned/unmuted/unjailed?
    I just wanna know how long the ban is, is it permanent?

2. captianbob

captianbob Active Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +149 / -0
    Depends on how i feel. I don't appreciate you telling my staff to Kill them selves.

3. Emmy145

Emmy145 Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +48 / -0
    I don't think anybody appreciated what you said. You may have thought it was funny but it really wasn't. If you have a problem with someone, I encourage you to vocalize it. There is a time when the line is crossed and you very much did so. I, personally, wouldn't pardon you. Cap is his own person, he's the decision maker, but I don't think anyone would appreciate what you said. What would you do if someone returned those actions towards you? There are few rules and when they are broken there are consequences. You should know that by now, you're a donor on our server. I've seen you on quite a bit, I believe you'd enjoy being online.

You need to understand how to use your words correctly, they come back at you. But, I think you've learned that ;). I, as a person, believe that just because you can say terrible things online doesn't mean you should. (Haha, who would have guessed that I was a person? :eek:) The appeal you have sent is very disrespectful, itself. If I were in your place I don't know what I'd do with myself. You were blatantly disrespectful and I really do not appreciate how you believe you can appeal without properly introducing what you believed you did and how you think you shall fix what you said. If your appeal is to be accepted, I would be very disappointed. :) <3

Hehe, I have a problem with your appeal. It's very blunt and there are no apologies. Try again.
    Thanks.
    -Emma <3

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2016
    • Like Like x 5