Ban.

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by CrawMuss69, Aug 8, 2016.

1. CrawMuss69

CrawMuss69 Active Member Titan

Ratings:
    +30 / -19
    What punishment are you disputing? Ban.

Why were you banned/muted/jailed? I was banned for being extremely disrespectful and for telling a member of the staff team to kill themselves.

Do you have any proof that what you did doesn't deserve a ban? No I do very much deserve to be banned. I don't feel like I should be banned permanently but I do think that I should be muted for at least a week following my unban. (If you do decide to unban me).

Why should you be unbanned? Firstly let me apologize for any bad grammar or muddled up sentences as I have only just woken up when writing this. I think I should be unbanned because I would at least like to apologize to Riz. I would also think I should be unbanned because I have vowed to myself to never get into this position again and will NEVER tell a member of staff, or a player to kill themselves as I realise how much people take it to heart and I never know how certain people will feel about it. I also vow to never retaliate when a member of staff mutes or kicks me (Which wont happen as I will never get myself in a position to be muted or kicked). I will never start an argument or rise up to an argument from both staff and players and will not bypass any of the filters cancelling bad language. I will continue to support the server during my ban by voting whenever I can. I was also planning to upgrade to immortal sometime around November, I do not need the rank but I was going to donate to support the server. I hope you can find it in your heart to except my apology and to test my vows. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  2. captianbob

captianbob Active Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +149 / -0
    You have been unbanned. Do not put your self in this position again.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CrawMuss69

CrawMuss69 Active Member Titan

Ratings:
    +30 / -19
    Thank you for believing in me! I will not let you down!

• Like Like x 1