Banned for no reason

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by segagamer20611, Aug 12, 2015.

1. segagamer20611

segagamer20611 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    ok listen up me and a friend of mines was doing parkour his name was pizzaguy345 i think then he said he can fly in parkour i was trying to figure out how but he didnt tell me so then he started flying around collecting checkpoints and told me to tp to him so i did /home and did /tpa pizzaguy345 i tp to him and i was at the next checkpoint so then i told him this is cheating but he ignore me and kept telling me to tp so when we finanly got to the end we got rewarded 30k and 5 vote crate keys so i told him if we doint stop we will get banned but he said doint worry so at first i thought he hacked but i wasnt sure of it then i log off and came back and i was banned till the 26 i was never hacking all i did is went to my island and tp to him he should be the one to be blame for i know this wasnt a good idea and should of stop but i only did it twice then he continued doing it while i was offline im sorry for doing this and i will never do it again i had no hacks on or u have no proof of me using it if u doint accept this then remove the 30k and the crate keys thank you (Ur One And Only Sega <3)

2. Shauniee

Shauniee Active Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +216 / -4
    It was obvious people were gonna find out when pizza completed it in 1minute & you completed it in 8. I was assuming that you teleported to him seeing you finished it in a longer time, pizza has been warned about flying around in parkour previously. You also never contacted any staff about it even though you say you thought it was wrong, instead you let it just happen and not just once, twice as you stated (on your part). However, i didn't ban you i just reported it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. 1stGlitch

1stGlitch Well-Known Member Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +277 / -0
    The title of this thread makes me laugh, "Banned for no reason" yeah... That doesn't happen, but anyways you literally admit to cheating the parkour to get free items/money. While it is noteworthy that you were just the accomplice in this stunt, you still knowing cheated not once but twice, it doesn't matter how many times pizzaguy did since this is your appeal and not his, it does not matter if you knew it was wrong at the time, you still did what you did and this is the outcome. It's only for 2 weeks, sounds like a fair ban to me! But hey, if it makes you feel any better, in the end, my humble non staff opinion doesn't matter.

~Glitch

• Like Like x 4
  4. segagamer20611

segagamer20611 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    just get off the thread and shut up idc about the ban anyways i got school to worry about in a few weeks

5. Reags

Reags Guest

Ratings:
    +3 / -4
    If you post something to the forums, people are allowed to reply to it, you can't get mad at people just because you don't like what they say, they are just stating their opinion which is allowed. You can't tell people to shut up. If you don't care about a ban, why bother posting a thread? Don't be immature and spam the shoutbox with an ip just because you don't get your way.

~Reags

6. segagamer20611

segagamer20611 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    i know that he just comes on the thread thinking it was a good idea for me to get banned ok so waht theres chances in life can u just unban me or delay a week or something anyways u can ban me for hacking cause i didnt have hacks so u made a mistake there he was the one hacking or doing some fly glitch i just doint understand that theory

7. captianbob

captianbob Active Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +149 / -0
    We've made it so you can't fly in Spawn, PVP, Parkour, etc. If you are caught flying, the only way you are flying is if you are hacking. Its that simple.

8. segagamer20611

segagamer20611 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    but waht im trying to say is i wasnt the one flying it was pizzaguy345 LISTEN

9. 1stGlitch

Ratings:
    +277 / -0
    Wow, you really don't like me. You should not have posted a ban appeal if you were going to get upset when other people voice their opinion. I thought you said that you don't care if you are banned? Anyways i'm not going to say much more since you've made it quite obvious that you don't like it when I state my opinion, but whether you were hacking or not, you still cheated knowing that it was a bannable offence. Based on what has been posted in this thread, personally I believe you when you say that you were not fly hacking and were only telelporting to a hacker but i'm really not in the place to make that decision.

~Glitch

10. Reags

Reags Guest

Ratings:
    +3 / -4
    What you still did was wrong Sega. You even admitted it. The ban is fine, its not lowering.

~Reags

11. Mr_Snoopy130

Mr_Snoopy130 New Member Skymaster

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    You're not helping your case here Sega! .-.

12. segagamer20611

segagamer20611 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    idc anymore they wont listen cause it doesnt seem to get it thru there thick skull so i gotta curse just so they can understand but i bet they will just do the same as usal and talk to much about waht i did and waht i didnt do

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
  13. AllDatJumboJazz

AllDatJumboJazz New Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +10 / -2
    Sega your being very disrespectful. Don't make a thread just to swear and yell at people because they're not doing what you want. What your doing right now will cause more hate and extend the ban. If you'd of waited the ban out you would've at least been starting out back on the right foot. Now you're just making it more miserable for others because you didn't get your way.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. 1stGlitch

Ratings:
    +277 / -0
    Please mind your language, Minecraft is a game geared towards a younger audience and as a result you should keep this forum free of vulgar language. As for your appeal, any chance you had of an early unban is pretty well gone now as already stated by Reags.

• Like Like x 1
  15. captianbob

captianbob Active Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +149 / -0
    You see now why you are banned? You know what you did wrong. You knew pizza was hacking to get there. I can go find proof in the logs if you would like. If you are going to insult me, and the staff, Please use atleast semi better grammar along with better spelling. I understand you did not hack. But you still committed the same crime.
    For Example:
    If you were a driver for a bank robbery, and you got arrested before you had even left, you would go to jail, You are part of the crime, even if you aren't committing it. Its that simple.

• Like Like x 1