Banned for no reason

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Kingofthedogs, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Kingofthedogs

Kingofthedogs Active Member Overlord

Ratings:
    +111 / -10
    Are you disputing a ban, mute or jail?
    temp ban
    Why was this punishment given?
    "The Ban hammer has spoken" (Yes that is my reason when I try to log on)
    Who administered this punishment?
    Itzlovebug
    Do you feel as if you don't deserve this punishment?
    No
    If you feel as if you didn't deserve it, do you have proof showing why?
    I was "minimoding" on the server say that a person had spoken in Spanish and love/lexi had said nothing about it. I then told Love/lexi about it and she threw a fit saying that this was her job and to stop. I then went on to the website rules and looked for "minimoding". Under none of the rules does it say that minimoding is no allowed. Love/lexi had digressed with me saying it was a rule so I sent her a picture over skype and then I was banned. I later asked Love/lexi for message of Shaunie and Amanda telling me to stop minimoding, but she had ignored me.
    Why should we lift your punishment?
    Because I wasn't given a reason as to why I was banned and was just banned without a real reason. This could also be known as abuse of power considering love/lexi hadn't given me a reason.
    Anything else you would like us to know?
    Thank you for your time

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. itdave

itdave Well-Known Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +266 / -21
    um okay if woofer doesnt get unbanned im like going to seriously be confused and mad at the same time. like come on? its minimodding, literally the one "rule" where no one cares for, because it still involves helping the server, the one job of staff and also if love feels so entitled that she deserves to be the only one to do her job, then do it. but if what woofer says its true she didnt even bother to do her one job and decided to throw a "fit". and even go on to a next level to fully ban him, with no reason, and then gave no reason after further questioning. 10/10 staff

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  3. AmandaMarissa

AmandaMarissa Good Noodle God

Ratings:
    +192 / -0
    Woofer, you have been talked to a few times about your mini modding issue. If a staff member is on, let the staff do their job. If you feel like they aren't doing their job then message another staff on Skype or make a forum post about it (remember to put proof). Multiple staff members (pretty much everyone) and players have complained about this issue with you. We aren't saying not to help with the server or anything, but do let staff do their job, that's what we are there for :)

Dave, you have complained about his mini modding yourself, so don't try to pull that :p

4. itdave

Ratings:
    +266 / -21
    no no no i agree woofer over mini mods a bit, but for the staff member to go throw a fit after being shown proof there isnt a rule on the fourm and deciding to just randomly ban him for the sake of "that'll show him not to talk to me. time to go back to not doing my job" smhx2 also when you mention
    the entire point of this was because they werent doing it in the first place, so is that really considered minimodding?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2016
  5. AmandaMarissa

AmandaMarissa Good Noodle God

Ratings:
    +192 / -0
    If you read the whole thing, I did say that if you feel like they aren't doing their job then you should let another staff member know or make a forum post with proof of them not doing their job. I don't think it was a ban for minimizing necessarily but the disrespect for Lexi that he has. I haven't seen the conversations and I wasn't on Skype for their talk, but I believe that was the reason he was banned.

6. paulie2304

paulie2304 Member

Ratings:
    +16 / -4
    I'm not trying to start fights or go against staff, i don't know much about what happened so i may be just rly confused but I personally don't think woofer should have been temp banned, as i think he should've been muted for a while, again, this is based on what i read in the forums post. please correct me if I'm wrong or misread lol

~paul <3

7. Kingofthedogs

Kingofthedogs Active Member Overlord

Ratings:
    +111 / -10
    Well to let you guys know, I wasn't even suppose to be banned

8. itdave

Ratings:
    +266 / -21
    ok hm i think i have a hashtag here somewhere, let me check my notes real quick here... oh here we are i found it

#lexiforheadadmin seems pretty fitting for this, doesn't everyone agree? i surely do

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 2