Can I please get my spawners back?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jenn_the_creeper, Aug 8, 2016.

1. jenn_the_creeper

jenn_the_creeper New Member God

Ratings:
    +3 / -8
    I paid for 8 of them, I believe back in june, and even though it was over a month ago, I wasn't playing in july (thanks PokeGo) I really only had use of them for roughly a week or so before i stopped playing and the server reset. It's all I'm asking for.

I realize that I had donated money, and that in doing so, I never technically "purchased" the items, however, I did donate for those specific items.
    If I wanted to donate just to donate money, you guys have a button for that, which I would use.
    But I donated for those spawners specifically.
    Also, had I known you guys would have reset 2 months after I joined the damn server in the first place, I would have waited to donate for them.

2. Tropicalll

Tropicalll Active Member God

Ratings:
    +64 / -39
    I dont think they are giving back spawners you purchased.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. jenn_the_creeper

Ratings:
    +3 / -8
    I want to hear that from the owners/head admin, thank you.

jenn_the_creeper
    This message by jenn_the_creeper has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  4. Tropicalll

Tropicalll Active Member God

Ratings:
    +64 / -39
    @Jenn_the_creeper Alrighty, but Cap. himself said he didn't think they were going to give back purchased spawner.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. XbFTB

XbFTB Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +33 / -37
    He's trying to be helpful and you're being a complete knob about it.

Just wait for a response rather than telling him off completely.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  6. jenn_the_creeper

Ratings:
    +3 / -8
    He's speaking for staff, when he's not staff.

jenn_the_creeper
    This message by jenn_the_creeper has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  7. XbFTB

XbFTB Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +33 / -37
    I never said otherwise. I was just pointing out that you were being very rude regarding the situation, when it wasn't needed at all. You didn't have to tell him off considering that it does jack in improving response times of staff.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. jenn_the_creeper

Ratings:
    +3 / -8
    I'm not being rude. I just want to talk to staff about this, just not another player. Thank you.

9. YannyHealy

YannyHealy Active Member

Ratings:
    +58 / -0
    As I have been told by other staff spawners purchased within 2 weeks of the server going down will be returned I believe. I apologize but I don't think we can return the spawners to you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. jenn_the_creeper

Ratings:
    +3 / -8
    fine. i'll never donate to the server ever again.

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. itdave

itdave Well-Known Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +266 / -21
    rip, same, i bought VIP and then i was perm banned and decided never to donate to this server again, i mean like who would waste $800 on a rank on a minecraft server and then buy 3 people extreme and 2 people god, just for the sake of being top donor, only crazy people i tell you

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Moss97

Moss97 New Member Elite

Ratings:
    +5 / -3
    First off, do you guys not know what a DONATION is? If not here ya go. https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=donation%20definition

Basically, donating is giving charity. And what don't you expect when you give to charity? That's right, a reward (Except the reward of feeling good knowing you gave money to make something better.) That is why it is called a donation. The purpose of servers having donations is so that they can keep it alive, so that you can enjoy playing. You shouldn't be in so self righteous about not getting what you deserve. It is a donation and the fact that you get anything for it is honestly pretty cool.

• Like Like x 1
  13. jenn_the_creeper

Ratings:
    +3 / -8
    the server has a separate store for just strictly donating. If I wanted to do that, I would have. you can still donate for goods and services, which is what I did instead. I donated for a specific good/service. I expect to be given said good/ service. otherwise, whats the god damn point of having the shop?
    Also, did I ask to speak to staff? yes. Are you a staff member? No. Stop trying to fill in for them.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. ShmeeShmorf

ShmeeShmorf Good Noodle Titan

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Okaaaay you asked for a staff member and Yanny has replied to your "request", she replied to what you wanted to know, so why do you keep going on about it?
    + When you donate on the server, you get /kits and so on, which other times when you donate, you get nothing, and there are rules to each server, whatever server it may be and they make these rules to be followed. I get that you spent money on the spawners but Yanny did say that if you donate within 2 weeks of the server reset, you get them back, you said you bought them about a month ago, which means you cannot get them back. So please don't ask staff for things you know you're not going to get.
    + And sorry for including myself in this when it isn't my business. And if you do chose to ask an admin or the owner, they will tell you the exact same thing, which means you will be wasting other peoples time for no reason c:

• Like Like x 1
  15. jenn_the_creeper

Ratings:
    +3 / -8
    that would be the whole reason why I posted here. for an admin to see it. why are you not getting that through your head? I just want to talk to someone that is apart of staff. not you. not someone else.a staff member.
    I bought the spawners but only had a week to play with them, before pokemon go took over my life last month. I'm back, and I find out that you guys reset the server, and my spawners were gone. literally takes 2 seconds to put them into my inventory.I'm not understanding why staff can't just do this for me.
    After "donating" at least $100 (of my own money, that I work hard for, that's right, my parents don't pay for my habits like yours do) to the server for various reasons, and not only will I not get a response from staff, I have to deal with children that can't take the hint that I don't want to talk to them?

16. Sammie__

Sammie__ *~CookieQueen~* Overlord

Ratings:
    +234 / -0
    As Yanny (a MOD on this server) has stated, spawners purchased within two weeks of the server going down will be returned; any other donations for spawners bought three weeks or more before the server restarted will not be returned.

I'm sorry for this, but this has been the way it has been since the server started.

Also, please do not be so rude to others that are trying to assist you with this situation, they wanted to help and give clarification, they do not need to be treated badly for trying to help.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. captianbob

captianbob Active Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +149 / -0
    Here is a response from the owner like you requested. I'd first like to state that being a jerk to the people trying to help is not necessary. Staff have a lot of things to deal with and sometimes they can't reply the quickest on the forums. Second. A staff answered your question and you still were upset with the answer.

Now to the main point.
    If we did it for you, we would have to do it for everyone, and as that may seem like a simple task, going through that many donations to find whether they actually donated or not or how many they bought would be a very time consuming task. Also, it is not the servers fault that you quit playing because of pokemon go. That would be like buying a new call of duty, having a new halo come out, then another new call of duty coming out and you want it free because you didn't play the last one. The server reset and giving you 8 spawners would be unfair to all the other people who donated for them.

• Like Like x 6
    • Useful Useful x 1