Can we have more than 1 island

Discussion in 'Islands' started by Like2ThinkImCool, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Like2ThinkImCool

Like2ThinkImCool New Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I seem to always want to have two island, one for looks, one for money making and i would think it would be cool if we could buy an island with ig cash or win it from voting or like a rank gets it elite+ maybe. a lot of people want two island and it would be cool if we could get one without spending our real money.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dominem

Dominem Active Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +107 / -0
    I mean what I do is have my "looks" island above all of the auto stuff which is closer to the good. A second island would be pretty hard to implement and your island already has something like 9,000,000 blocks.

3. Xx_Mervyn_xX

Xx_Mervyn_xX Active Member

Ratings:
    +74 / -1
    Honestly I do not think that there is a plugin for another island anyways if one for the looks and one for the money then it is hard for staff to know that if there is anything illegal on the other island. if say we did make it two island what about the command /c and /is ? it will not work as usual but I think one of the best part about skyblock is that you have to make it look wonderful and make the island useful that is what skyblock challenges us. if you want I would suggest if you want you can make 200x200 and 200x200 since our current island is already 600x600.

4. captianbob

captianbob Active Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +149 / -0
    You guys don't need a second island. I made sure you guys had a big enough island. I think some of you fail to understand just how big it is. Try and fill it all in with cobblestone.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Like2ThinkImCool

Like2ThinkImCool New Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    i see your point but i just thought it would be cool. I try to make my island look nice and make money but it gets hard. i know the island are big but for me to fill it up its stone then stone slabs on top to prevent spawning. Also how big is the actually island 600x600? 500x500?

6. OoniTurtle

OoniTurtle Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +16 / -13
    it is 600x600, and you can build the farms down by the void, and the nice looking part up above by the sky limit

7. themainmamba

themainmamba Member God

Ratings:
    +11 / -0
    you do not need a second island I am making money super easily and all I have is a small cacti farm and a mob dropper and you can have all of that under your base for looks... easy solution

8. BarzaX20

BarzaX20 New Member

Ratings:
    +12 / -1
    if u want to have a stylish cacti farm make it look like a cartoon character, cacti is an easy way to get money

• Like Like x 1
  9. paulie2304

paulie2304 Member

Ratings:
    +16 / -4
    That would be a great idea smithy, but since it is almost impossible to work out 2 islands, you can ask a friend that you trust to /is trust you on their island, and you can build it on their island and on your own island, make it look pretty.
    I have my shop on my deadshrubs island and my own island is for looks/storage.
    I hope this helps :)

~Paulie <3

• Like Like x 1
  10. ItzNotMatt_

ItzNotMatt_ New Member God

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    I disagree I think that Bob is right. I've made cobblestone generators that crossed through the whole island. That was a pain in the ass, and it took forever. I do not believe that we need a second island.

• Like Like x 2