DeathBeyonder ban appeal.

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by EllaaaaX, Jun 13, 2016.

1. EllaaaaX

EllaaaaX New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    So today I was playing OSB and talkig in TeamSpeak when I heard them talking about /warp pvp so I went there and decided to PVP and I killed ShauniePod, when I killed Shaunie I was very low on hearts, either half a heart or on one heart I do not recall, but ItzDrastic_ was in /v and then shot me. I am friends with drastic so I went to get my stuff back along with Shaunie, and him of course seeing as he is an admin thought it was appropriate to use his admin commands to remove his items from Drastics inventory which was fine, but when drastic threw my items back to me someone picked them up and because I had no weapon etc. I asked Drastic to kill the guy who got my items on behalf of me which was when Shaunie used the items he had gotten out of drastics items to kill me repeatadly. I was then pretty angry and decided to ask them why infact this had happened in the chat when I used capitals in 2 messages accidentally as I didn't realise that my caps lock was enabled. Shaunie then muted me for 10 minutes and I was arguing with him in /msg using /r when he banned me for a day for "arguing with staff" which is completely unfair seeing as he was arguing back with me until he realised he was wrong then banning me for arguing with him, then I joined TeamSpeak to ask him about my ban and to tell him that in my opinion he was wrong which when I was joined I over heard him speaking about me he then called me a c**t before banning me from the TeamSpeak.
    Abusive admin in my opinion who thinks he is above everyone.

• Like Like x 1
  2. EllaaaaX

EllaaaaX New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Also, I would appreciate if a staff other than ShauniePod responded to this.

3. ItzDrastic_

ItzDrastic_ Active Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +71 / -1
    :p

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Shauniee

Shauniee Active Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +216 / -4
    Hello! Sorry, but me and Yanny were the only staff present so there isn't really many staff who can reply to this thread. I do of course apologise for anything that you overheard me say in team speak but it wasn't meant to hurt you like it might of done, you also say in your appeal here how you were 'Fine' with me taking my things out of her inventory but during our 'argument' you seemed to of told me that it wasn't fair and that i was abusing my powers. When i'd came back to PVP i killed you because you continued to complain (in the team speak of course) and it wasn't meant to be mean or rude but obviously you took it that way and i can respect that. (In all fairness, you were in PVP which is a free for all if chosen). I muted you for 10minutes for using excessive caps, you were warned the first time you did it and then continued to use it in another sentence. You could clearly tell these caps were not an accident and were very much intended so of course i muted you, you told me how this 'never happens' and you've 'never seen anybody be muted after 2 times of using caps' but it all depends on how its used. I was, of course, arguing back with you because i was trying to tell you why the action was taken and i was attempting to calm you down by explaining it wasn't drastic's fault as to why your stuff was taken and that she wasn't aware that she was in /v (/v glitches out for members who re-log or just join the server, im assuming she didn't realise because i had been hitting her). I have moved your ban down to 12 hours, this is because i realised that 1 day might of been a bit harsh as (admittedly) you didn't do anything too wrong.

-Excuse the bad grammar btw-

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. YannyHealy

YannyHealy Active Member

Ratings:
    +58 / -0
    Drastic didn't realize that she was in v, it glitches all the time whenever someone logs onto the server. Drastic doesn't have to do everything that you tell her to do, if she does't want to kill someone, she doesn't have to. It's her choice. And as I recall, Shaunie only killed you once, not multiple times. You were in the pvp arena, you have the risk of being killed. He muted you for 10 mins because you used caps and you were auguring with him about what had happened. Shaunie had every right to ban you for auguring with staff. Usually what happens when people argue with staff is that they get muted but if they are muted and the continue, they will be banned after a bit if it seems that the argument doesn't seem like it is going to end.
    It's a one day ban, I'm sure you can wait it out.
    And as for you being banned on teamspeak, Shaunie can ban you from the teamspeak if he wants because you are banned on the server and it's teamspeak, the rules are different from the server rules so he's allowed to call you the c word if he so pleases.[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2016
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Xx_Mervyn_xX

Xx_Mervyn_xX Active Member

Ratings:
    +74 / -1
    To be honest i don't understand how you can use caps for a whole sentence and not realize it and its his job to mute you for excessive caps and before he joining you also by pass the chat filter, and I do not think that shaunie should be blamed for killing you in PVP because you go inside the area yourself ?

• Useful Useful x 3
  7. EllaaaaX

EllaaaaX New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Hey Shaunie, sorry about all the drama. I have calmed down now and have seen where I was wrong but you do have to agree on that you were wrong at times too, the message I sent said " I WAS ON 1 HEART" and the next saying "I WAS 1 SHOT" and I had sent both of them before I was warned for caps (also it was an accident I was just typing very fest because I wanted my god set back before the guy logged out with them which he did). Although I have never seen someone be muted after 1 warning of caps. I also didn't relog or just log in when I had been in PVP so idk what happened with /v I think she was still in it (but that doesn't really matter)

• Like Like x 1
  8. AmandaMarissa

AmandaMarissa Good Noodle God

Ratings:
    +192 / -0
    I was not here for the incident, but it seems like you were punished properly. In regards to /v, if I were to log onto the server and do /v, that would take me out of vanish. When we say that it glitches, it's when people join the server and we are in vanish for them even though we have already come out of vanish that we are talking about. You aren't in vanish for the people who were on when you went out of vanish, but you are for those who joined after. I'm guessing you joined after she had gone out of vanish so she appeared to be in /v for you. Sadly Yanny is right about the server rules and the teamspeak rules being different, but I don't think name calling should take place anywhere, especially from a staff member, although it is not a rule. There are only 6 hours left on your ban, so just wait it out and hopefully you won't make the same mistakes next time. We'll see you back on hopefully in a little bit. :d

• Useful Useful x 3