Dinocurt Greifing

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by BeastlySparkle, Jan 26, 2015.

1. BeastlySparkle

BeastlySparkle New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Original Skyblock Staff,
    I added Dinocurt (I often refer to him as "Dino") to my island on Original Skyblock. I did not think he would steal anything, but it has come to my knowledge that he broke and stole my "pigzombie" spawners. Admin ItsReagsx even took the time to check. Dino did not help to get these spawners, it was 100% my work. He was added to my island for about a day. I also think that he stole my minerals (diamonds, redstone, lapis blocks, iron, and gold). I was extremly upset by opening my chest to see my items gone, I have worked very hard on my island since the server reset. I don not think Dinocurt should be on the server, but if you could have him give me my items back that would be greatly appreciated. If he sold any of the items then I would like the profit, since it was originally mine. Also, it would be nice for him to get a warning, I even told him before I added him to my island that griefing was bannable and against the rules. Thank you for taking the time to read my complaint and I hope that you could help me out.
    Thanks,
    BeastlySparkle (Olivia)

2. Reags

Reags Guest

Ratings:
    +3 / -4
    I have now dealt with this :p Thanks Beastly